Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I guess it's ok for Floyd to return and fight Danny Garcia right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
    LOL. Was playing around.

oh ok my bad lol. I was gonna say...

Comment

i wouldn't mind danny garcia vs floyd...would be a nice comeback fight.

Comment

Mayweather would wipe his ass with Rios, Garcia, Matthyse and any other 140 pounder out there. No point for Pac or Floyd to be fighting JWW's.

Comment

What is it with NSB when one or two people have a certain opinion, its passed off as a general rule?

Im pretty sure the majority of sensible people think Rios-Pacquiao would be absolutely gash.

But as long as one person says it would be a great fight, you get guys like Larry getting butthurt and making a new thread about "I guess its ok for Floyd to do this cos EVERYONE thinks its ok for Pac to do that"

God this place is ******ed.

Comment

I don't see people calling for either fight. Pac vs Rios is stupid, Mayweather vs Garcia is stupid. I think a lot of us are simply just giving less of a **** about Mayweather or Pacquiao fighting, so if Pac is gonna fight 140 / 147lbers and Floyd is gonna fight 154lbers, so be it.

Comment

Pac isn't getting away with fighting Rios, He would in the media but not from me..

Comment

I don't have a problem with either really, neither are the greatest fight but neither are they the worst fights around either. For Floyd if it was his only fight for that year that wouldn't be ideal, but I think that would be people's real issue more than just him fighting Garcia.

Manny will probably fight more than once, the issue with Rios is Rios is the kind of guy Manny thrives against but really he hasn't fought anyone like that in a minute so to me it isn't that big a deal. Not the most challenging fight for Manny I reckon but at least it would be something different.

Comment

i disagree. Why are they in the game if they dont want to fight the best?
                  money money money mooooney moooooooooooooooney

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
                    Since people are excited for Manny to fight Rios,no 1 could say a damn thing if Floyd fought Danny Garcis at ww right?
                    Why are u always crying? So the old saying Manny will never fight a young fighter is out the window now?? Isn't that what u guys cried about for years??? Manny always fighting washed up old fighters, etc. then when he faces a young fighter there's more crying.. What's wrong with ya?? U fllowmos likes to switch your words a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
                      Since people are excited for Manny to fight Rios,no 1 could say a damn thing if Floyd fought Danny Garcis at ww right?
                      Larry:

I get your point but I wouldn't worry so much about it. The standard is higher for floyd because he is the better boxer and also because he talks the most ****. As such, people want to see him lose so the only fights they accept are with larger opponents who have a better chance of knocking floyd out.

If they don't fight, a small but vocal group of manny lovers will co sign the manny/rios bout because its "all action." you should already know they see an easy manny KO, which is what they want, so they justify it. As floyd fans, we shouldn't want or justify the kind of garbage.

Danny may have earned the big payday a floyd fight brings with what he has done this year, but that wouldn't be a great fight to me. It does nothing for floyd except stay busy. If manny keeps refusing lets hope floyd goes with Sergio or Canelo, with Sergio being my preference.

Again I understand your point, but why hold floyd to such low expectations as beating another JWW moving up just because the small, vocal, birther fringe of manny's fanbase does it with him? Be better than them.

Comment

Working...
                      X