No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Says Rios is on Pacquiao's List, Not Tim Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
    How many fights has he had at ww??ok then he is a blown up lightweight,tired of ya'll being so damn biased for Manny
    That doesn't make much sense. By your logic JCC Jr would be a blown up super middleweight if he fought there next time out, which clearly wouldn't be the case.

Comment

not surprised that rios is on the list. anything to make pacquiao look good again.he can't beat bradley nor marquez. rios is a right in front of you type fighter thats slow,has no jab,and has no defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
        That doesn't make much sense. By your logic JCC Jr would be a blown up super middleweight if he fought there next time out, which clearly wouldn't be the case.
        what? Rios is a career lightweight with 1 fight at 140,so how is he a ww?

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
          If his dumbasss team didnt keep holding him down at 135 for so long he prob would have had a fight or two at welterweight by now.

And by the way I'm not even a big manny fan but I am 100% confident that Rios/Pac will be FAR MORE entertaining and worth the money than Bradley/Pac.
          Point is the man is not a ww cause he has never fought at ww

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
            not surprised that rios is on the list. anything to make pacquiao look good again.he can't beat bradley nor marquez. rios is a right in front of you type fighter thats slow,has no jab,and has no defense.
            There's around just 3 of you here Bradley nutsuckers that still think Timmy won that fight... Do you really F****ing believe that or you just hating on Manny?!! Can you even show me just one meaningful punch that Timmy landed on Manny??!! Coz i do know Manny landed a lot lot more of them...

Comment

Originally posted by ALG United View Post
              There's around just 3 of you here Bradley nutsuckers that still think Timmy won that fight... Do you really F****ing believe that or you just hating on Manny?!! Can you even show me just one meaningful punch that Timmy landed on Manny??!! Coz i do know Manny landed a lot lot more of them...
              Sure. Just start counting the ones to the body. You know, the ones that had Manny slowing down and fading badly in the championship rounds?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Sure. Just start counting the ones to the body. You know, the ones that had Manny slowing down and fading badly in the championship rounds?

Is that the spin now? Pacquiao was coasting cos he was so comfortably in control. The guy looked bored in there.

But yeh, no it was all Bradleys vicious body shots...LOL

Comment

Some people need to go back and watch that fight with the sound down. Just because Jim Lampley's screaming about 'another big left hand' doesn't mean a left hand actually landed.

Bradley blocked and slipped most of what Manny was throwing in every exchange. Manny just wasn't landing the clean shots people seem to think he was. Bradley wasn't landing very much either it must be said, but once you realise how much Manny was struggling to land clean it looks like a very different fight.

Comment

**** timothy bradley....rather see rios vs pac over bradley anyday...rios will come and fight and make for an exciting fight.. bradley will just throw jabs and pitty pat punches and twist his ankle.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                      So Rios is blown up now? lol. He still doesnt even look healthy at 140, Rios is a natural welterweight.
                      yah seriously....rios looked like a skeleton at 135 or should i say 137 because he couldn't make weight TWICE in a row lol. even at 140 rios still looks pretty drained not as badly tho of course ..

Comment

Working...
                      X