No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Says Rios is on Pacquiao's List, Not Tim Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
    More like a blown up lightweight. Did u see how soft his body looks at 140. Any one with a good body attack would beat and maybe even stop Rios. That includes Lucas, Bradley, Peterson and maybe Garcia.
    Come off it, he was a huge lightweight and is at least a natural JWW. He's taller than Manny and has a longer reach as well.

Everyone knows what type of fight this is. It's not as if Pacquiao is going to soar to new heights at this stage in his career, there was only one more place for him to go and on the evidence of his last two fights, he's not going to go there.

Comment

Pac will call out Bradley once he got beaten, I prefer Manny to consider the winner of Guerrero-Berto first as his next fight if he hurdles past Marquez, and Rios for his final fight.

Comment

Come one, come all, lets here the excuses as to why it's ok for Pac to duck the entire WW devision again..

Got to love the double standards. That and Bob showing the fans his true agenda.

Comment

I'm almost 100% certain Pac will rematch Bradley if he gets past Marquez. Roach didn't want Bradley the first time either, but it happened. Roach has little to do with who Pac fights.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            I'm almost 100% certain Pac will rematch Bradley if he gets past Marquez. Roach didn't want Bradley the first time either, but it happened. Roach has little to do with who Pac fights.
            They've been mentioning Rios next for sone time now. They as in Arum smh.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              I'll be surprised if its not Bradley after Marquez. Again, if Pac beats Marquez. Maybe he doesn't and we get Bradley-Marquez, which I'd love to see, more than a Pac-Bradley rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  I'll be surprised if its not Bradley after Marquez. Again, if Pac beats Marquez. Maybe he doesn't and we get Bradley-Marquez, which I'd love to see, more than a Pac-Bradley rematch.
                  Nothing surprises me anymore. The fact they even brought up Rios is just absurd. But yea, the rematch has to go down.

Comment

Should this fight happen, I see it as a possible passing of the torch type of fight. Not in that Brandon has so many great attributes, but in that, his all action style similar to Manny and his youth will be too much for Manny at this point. Brandon is crazy hungry while Pacquiao is well on his way to retirement soon.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                      Should this fight happen, I see it as a possible passing of the torch type of fight. Not in that Brandon has so many great attributes, but in that, his all action style similar to Manny and his youth will be too much for Manny at this point. Brandon is crazy hungry while Pacquiao is well on his way to retirement soon.
                      There's no torch to be passed. Manny isn't considered pound for pound the best anymore and he hasn't had an exciting fight in about three years. Should this fight happen it's just another Arum in-house special.

Comment

Working...
                      X