Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Says Rios is on Pacquiao's List, Not Tim Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have lost so much respect for Freddie in the last few years. Of course they want the Rios fight and not Bradley. Rios is right there to hit and that's the only way Manny looks good. I like Manny, but he is becoming a joke in the sport. I used to like his courage and heart in the ring. I love the way he gets hit and pounds his gloves together and wants to fight. He is an action fighter. He is the real Rocky Balboa. But even Rocky fought the tough fights, like Creed and Lang. Bradley is a tough fight for them and they want no parts of it.

I can understand from Manny's fans point. His fan base thought the fight with Bradley was a walk in the park. Yet, they can't explain why Bradley didn't have a mark on his face after going 12 rounds with a heavy handed all time great. No explanation why Manny never dropped Bradley or even wobbled him. No explanation why their warrior didn't step on the gas and go for the KO against this pillow fisted back peddler. Yet, he doesn't want his title back by taking this EASY fight and making lots of money, simply because he's MANNY PACQUIAO and he will make big money anytime he steps in the ring.

The reality is, Team Pacquiao knows Rios is a B class fighter and Bradley is one of the elite. No he's not exciting, but he's never lost as a professional. He has a style that will always give Manny problems. As a matter of fact, he presents the same problems that Marquez presents. The difference is, he takes a better shot and stays on his feet, and is younger with better stamina. I truly believe they really want Floyd in the ring now, so why take that risk against a guy who is definitely capable of beating him? Manny wants out, but he wants that big payday first against Floyd. His heart is not into it anymore. You can see it in his perfomances. Roach and his whole team knows it. They honestly know that Bradley with 2 healthy legs is a serious problem and that's why Manny has no intentions of fighting him again. The old Manny would have fought for honor and his country and wanted to redeem himself and get his title back. Now its all business. Either fight Mayweather or Bradley or retire.

Comment

You know a fighter is on his way out when his trainer keeps mention bringing back the old him the last 2 or 3 fights.

Comment

Originally posted by DAN916 View Post
        You know a fighter is on his way out when his trainer keeps mention bringing back the old him the last 2 or 3 fights.
        You also know a fighter is on his way out when he's past age 30.

Comment

The definition of a cherry pick. If Mayweather fought Rios he would be crucified for it. The double standards on this site is a joke.

Comment

Floyd stays hiding.

Pac/Rios, bring it on! Straight up war right there. I'll roll a fat jay and watch the total slugfest, bloodbath for however long it last. Who the hell wouldn't want to see this fight?Legit night

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
              The definition of a cherry pick. If Mayweather fought Rios he would be crucified for it. The double standards on this site is a joke.
              All Floyd has to do is man up, and Pacquaio-Rios definitely won't happen next. You're right, the double standards on this site are a joke. LOL!

Comment

Entertaining fight, Bradley don't deserve a rematch but I'd still want to see one.

Comment

Terrible fight.

Rios is always good value in the ring, but he's far too small. They are picking an opponent who is perfect for Pac as well as being 2 divisions smaller.

Comment

Poor Timmy.

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
                      Another blown up 140 lb.. Lol funny how nobody ever mentions that or the fact that the o ly reason one gets a fight with pacquiao is only if they're sign to top Rank
                      More like a blown up lightweight. Did u see how soft his body looks at 140. Any one with a good body attack would beat and maybe even stop Rios. That includes Lucas, Bradley, Peterson and maybe Garcia.

Comment

Working...
                      X