Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Says Rios is on Pacquiao's List, Not Tim Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rios should beat the **** out of danny garcia and avoid pac for a few years then fight him and still probably lose lol

Comment

Of course they don't want Bradley again...did you see the last three rounds? Tim finally got Pac timed. In a rematch he'd have him figured out much quicker.

Comment

I just want new blood. No problem with Rios.

Comment

another 135/140 lber.
          at welter.
          *clap*.

Comment

AND NEW!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
              At least it'll be exciting before Rios gets crushed.
              This......

As a fan of Rios I just wish him the best.....

Comment

Tard's are the most ignorant motherfvkers right along with people who believe the Fox news team. Pacroid won't even fight Bradley again but they believe Roid really wants to fight Floyd. Then on top of that now this dude is going after a blown up light-wt who damn near lost his last fight @ 140. Watch the roidster make him fight @ the full 147 limit. I hope Marquez kicks his ass and puts and end to this circus.

Comment

I don't want to see Pacquiao outclassing my boy Bradley again.

Comment

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
                    At this point, he is what he is. Someone's going to hurt him sooner or later. Fight 3 more times, and probably still not make as much as a pacquiao fight, or fight pacquiao, and get the pay day you've worked your whole life for???

Who knows when Manny wants to retire. You have a tiny window to cash in all your chips.
                    Man I can tell your just a plain ass wipe hater, he can beat guys like Danny Garcia and others so dont talk out your ass punk.

Comment

Rios fight isn't something that gets my $$ w/ a slow , veryt hittable guy...Pac would b in/out w/angles & combos all night, not much w/this blown up lt wt...

Comment

Working...
                      X