Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner on Facing Mayweather, Endless Comparisons

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner's great to watch in the ring. Outside the ring, I find him really annoying. He talks and acts like Mayweather... Without achieving what Mayweather's achieved...

Comment

mr. pibb is the poor mans Dr pepper

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Hypejob? all everyone says is how limited he is and how he's going to lose.

P4P Broner is the biggest hypejob in boxing right now
        Well i cant wait to see what you gotta say when this"hypejob" makes Demarco look like a club fighter

Comment

broner has all the right opponents to get his recognition. beat demarco,burns,vazquez,and the abril-bogere winner and THE PROBLEM will get his respect!

Comment

Broner's dad is going to need a rake if this guys head gets any bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by 1prodz View Post
              I wouldn't mind that fight the intimation Pacman vs the intimation Maynever. It would be a good fight but it isn't going to happen because of golden girl promotions and top rank.
              Would be a good fight though, in a weird way I could see Gesta winning that fight but I got boner by annihilation.
              LOL, what the **** is "intimation"? I would assume it was just a typo, but you typed it TWICE!!!
              Last edited by JAW; 11-14-2012, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1prodz View Post
                I wouldn't mind that fight the intimation Pacman vs the intimation Maynever. It would be a good fight but it isn't going to happen because of golden girl promotions and top rank.
                Would be a good fight though, in a weird way I could see Gesta winning that fight but I got boner by annihilation.
                Broner may win that fight but not by annihilation. Remember Gesta's just as big possibly naturally bigger than Broner, Gesta has trouble making 135

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
                  broner has all the right opponents to get his recognition. beat demarco,burns,vazquez,and the abril-bogere winner and THE PROBLEM will get his respect!
                  until he moves to 140 and meets Rios, Garcia or Khan all of which are fully capable of stopping Broner imo.. too small...

Comment

Originally posted by JAW View Post
                    LOL, what the **** is "intimation"? I would assume it was jsut a typo, but you typed it TWICE!!!
                    Meant "impersonation". I think you spelled "just" wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                      until he moves to 140 and meets Rios, Garcia or Khan all of which are fully capable of stopping Broner imo.. too small...
                      Exactly! Broner is the PROBLEM with boxing. He is backed by the hype-machine Hbo and, just like Berto and Juanma, he will get free belts and be over paid and over exposed until he is forced to face some real competition. 8/10 top junior welters destroy his ass. He doesn't have the same skill set as Mayweather has and he obviously doesn't have the work ethic.

Comment

Working...
                      X