No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Likes Donaire-Mares, But No Golden Co-Promotion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
    Damn shame that yet another classic fight is killed by this promoter.
    Fixed that for ya.
    What's a damn shame is a good guy like Manny Steward passes away and this piece of **** Arum is still sucking air!

Comment

Ahhhh geez this sounds like another fight that has yet to happen except Bob arum actually tell the media he wants to make a that fight, reason why he outright said he wont work with GBP in this fight is because ND is no Manny and thus by saying it when in regards to MP-FMW...Makes one fighter look like he's ducking

arum is a master mind
      Last edited by SoulByThePound; 11-15-2012, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
        was all over boxingscene and videos on youtube while the litigation was going through, look for it yourself...

arum talking about donaire not being able to beat gamboa and other fighters he named, said the filipinos dont even connect with him... and started talking **** about his wife ......
        Might be cause he dont live there? And hasnt been since he was how young?

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
          Meanwhile Mares is going to continue to call Donaire in public and make him (and his promotor) look like cowards, therefore inflating his own stocks.
          Sounds like something one fighter does and has been doing, do i need to say his name?

Comment

The funny thing is that people are surprised by this

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
              Possibly with my girlfriend.

So kindly, **** yourself. I'm not denying it happened I'm asking for proof.
              GTFO. Fronting like you have some life all while having a more active stat then me an zyzz. Your more active on here yet you know less then us bwhahahah

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                The funny thing is that people are surprised by this
                The Pacturds are the only ones acting surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                  The Pacturds are the only ones acting surprised.
                  Bob is probably robbing Manny blind (remember when he stopped VisionQwest from auditing his finances and got them fired?) and still these idiots defend him.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Bob is probably robbing Manny blind (remember when he stopped VisionQwest from auditing his finances and got them fired?) and still these idiots defend him.
                    Idiots defended Pac for signing with two promotional companies bwhahaha...

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                      GTFO. Fronting like you have some life all while having a more active stat then me an zyzz. Your more active on here yet you know less then us bwhahahah
                      Feel free to step into the history forum and prove you know more. I'd love to see some valuable information from you for once. Some that's not about Arum, Mayweather or Pacquiao

All I wanted was a link to what he said happened. I didn't say it didn't happen, hell I have no doubt it happened, I just want to see what was said and all of a sudden this proves I don't know much about boxing?

You are just a disrespectful **** 24/7 like the rest of the guys who exist only to rag on one fighter. Mayweather, Pacquiao, Broner, Margarito whatever.

So excuse me if I don't pay too much attention to you.

Comment

Working...
                      X