Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Ricky Hatton is Shredded and Ready For a War!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Damn man, Hatton has gotten a black eye already. He looks like he had a hard time getting the weight off, I got Senchenko by decision. Ricky is gonna fade early and have to hold on for life to see the final bell.
    I honestly can't see Senchenko winning a decision in Hatton's hometown, unless he knocks him down a few times. Otherwise, if it goes the distance, Hatton gets the decision no matter what. The crowd will be cheering at every move Hatton makes in his comeback fight, and the judges will be swayed as a result.

A Senchenko decision, without knockdowns, just seems almost impossible to me, given the circumstances. I mean I'd like the true winner to rightfully emerge, I just don't see it happening if Senchenko performs better, but it goes to the judges.

Comment

hatton is indeed back (picture 2...)
      ah well, good luck ricky

Comment

hatton must have been on the coca longer then people thought, his face shows it. dude looks like he's 40. that being said, he still beats paulie lol. good luck hitman

Comment

Had Ricky stayed in shape consistently, his career would probably have gone a bit better. No awkward, weight drained moments in his biggest fights; he may have put up a better scrap against either Floyd or Pac too.

Guys like BHop, Mayweather, and of course the fighters from WAAAAY back, all kept in shape between bouts. They didn't kill their body during downtime, but they continued to lift and supplement with light cardio. That made it easier on them when training camp did start, and they could focus more on a fight plan instead of on cutting weight.

Comment

Look at this picture of that junkie Hatton. Look at the extreme acne he has. He hasn't looked like that since he was a teen. Hatton the proven drug taker is clearly on steroids. There's no other explanation for such extreme acne. What a piece of **** this man is.

Comment

Lmfao!! 2nd pic is epic! "Ricky hatton shredded & ready 4 war" BAM big a$$ gloves punching his face

Comment

Ricky looking good. Can't wait hope he wins so we can watch him fight Paulie again. Don't know who wins that one.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  MANCHESTER, ENGLAND - Ricky Hatton during a media workouot session ahead of his fight with former welterweight champion Vyacheslav Senchenko, showed off his new ripped body to the press. Hatton faces Senchenko on November 24th in Manchester.

[Click Here To Read More]
                  Iv seen more life in a bottle of lucozade then that face

Comment

his face looks like it's been through one too many weekend wars..

Comment

i guess people are looking forward to the hatton-malinaggi rematch on showtime...

ricky looks ripped and thin, but who knows if he's still strong at the core

Comment

Working...
                      X