Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Alexander: If Khan Wants Next, He Can Get It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a fan of Khan, but I am even less a fan of Devon. I think Khan schools his ass in the worst way. Only hometown cooking saves Devon in this match and it would be the most controversial of all of his bs wins to date.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lou View Post
      Carson Jones is a journeyman with 8 loses. Brook is in trouble,and anybody that knows anything about boxing knows that.
      Anybody who knows anything about boxing would say that you don't know ****. Alexander is crap and it will get shown when he fights Brook. If he wants it after, he can get exposed by Amir Khan again.

Comment

Surprised so many in this thread are picking Khan.

Im not a fan of either but Id make Devon a favourite because lesser men than him have beaten Khan already. Devons only loss was from a cut to Bradley and although he is boring he looks a cleaner , sharper boxer than Khan.

I dont see either guy knocking out the other but you never know with Khans whiskers. Devon doesnt have much heart but not sure Khan would ask those kind of questions anyway.

Comment

I like how some people even think Kell Brook-Alexander will be close.The only close thing in this fight will be Kell Brook's eyes because they will close from an accumulation of punches.What Alexander did to Witter he will do to Brook and worse.Witter had far better reflexes than Brook yet he was found to be too slow.The Ingle style depends on reflexes which are in obvious short supply in Brooks armour.His defence sucks and he moves at a speed slightly faster than a tortoise.He will be target practice for a polished fighter like Alexander.Alexander is a great fighter,he has power,movement,intellect and a great defence.He will move circles all around Brook and possibly stop him.Those who think Alexander is boring dont know **** about boxing.They just want people who stand and trade punches until one person collapses,now that aint boxing but stupidity.

As for Khan,we all have to see how he adapts to Hunter's style.Usually it takes about 3 fights to adapt well,if Khan's learning curve is short then the fight will be interesting.The current version of Khan has no chance against Alexander.

Comment

Devon Alexander is getting banged out by Kell Brook

Comment

Unless Khan gets a lot better quickly under Hunter I don't see him being a big problem for Alexander.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
                Anybody who knows anything about boxing would say that you don't know ****. Alexander is crap and it will get shown when he fights Brook. If he wants it after, he can get exposed by Amir Khan again.
                The last time i checked,Khan has three loses and KO'd twice. Get off the computer and go to a gym, you might learn something about boxing.

Comment

i hope brook KOs alexander, and devon never really fully mentally recovers, forcing him to never fight again...

Comment

I cant see Devon beating Brook unless its in St.Louis and it goes to the cards. Brook will outbox and probably stop Devon.

Comment

Alexander WOULD call someone out like Khan who is not going to be fighting at WW and 1-2 in his last bouts. Alexander is a big strong well rounded boxer with almost no heart. He quit like a chump against Bradley. We were robbed

Comment

Working...
                      X