No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko has taken a lot of "0"s in his career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HaymonBoxing View Post
    I like how Klitschko supporters use Wlads win at an advanced age to try denigrate past champions who were well declined by then, but they are still gearing up with the age 40 excuse if he loses to Fury
    If Wladimir loses to Fury (which I'm assured he wont anyway) he will STILL be the best HW the world has yet seen, and probably for a very long time to come...

Such dominance can not be easily topped.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockoutNed View Post
      This is coming the guy that believes a 10yrs past prime retiree failure of the Lewis era would easily beat Ali.

Of course you must disagree, your malformed Kliturd brain can't process any comment that isn't made by another delusional ballgagger.
      And you can't process that your featherfisted cruiser punch bag bum mate Ali would have his head teed off on by PGA tour/pro boxing Sanders for the whole 1 round Clay would last in the fight.

That is because, you HAVE to defend him cos ya got a tattoo of the prick on your arm right?

What a poofy tattoo!

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
        If Wladimir loses to Fury (which I'm assured he wont anyway) he will STILL be the best HW the world has yet seen, and probably for a very long time to come...

Fury won't beat him

Comment

Wlad will NEVER be the best HW the World has yet seen and none of you fanboys can change that.

Such dominance can not be easily topped except by the likes of Ross Puritty, Corrie Sanders and Lamon Brewster lol!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyRebel View Post
            Wlad will NEVER be the best HW the World has yet seen and none of you fanboys can change that.

Such dominance can not be easily topped except by the likes of Ross Puritty, Corrie Sanders and Lamon Brewster lol!!!!!
            You know that's funny because Sanders and Brewster didn't seem to dominate at all really and Puritty never won a title.

And strangely, nobody seems to even come close throughout all history to how many world title wins at what today we call HW.

That kind of thing isn't even disputable.

Comment

Please tell me you're trolling

Well Chris Byrd did beat Vitali doe lol
              I said MANY, I didn't say all. Chris Byrd did dominate Holyfield who was still not far off his prime, and that fight didn't give off any indications that Holyfield would've done any better if in prime shape.

And then did dominate David Tua one fight after losing to Lennox.

Comment

You know that's funny because Sanders and Brewster didn't seem to dominate at all really and Puritty never won a title.

And strangely, nobody seems to even come close throughout all history to how many world title wins at what today we call HW.

You know that's funny because all three T/KO'd Wlad

And strangely, nobody seems to even come close throughout all history to how many world title wins at what today we call HW... due to the division being the shittiest it's ever been.

Comment

You know that's funny because all three T/KO'd Wlad

And strangely, nobody seems to even come close throughout all history to how many world title wins at what today we call HW... due to the division being the shittiest it's ever been.

The Klitschko era has been the heftiest era on record (=hardest hitting and hardest chinned) with the most recent developments in training and nutrition and featuring the lengthiest boxers too and the most athletic overall. It has also seen the most global and widespread participation.

And it LOOKS better than all previous eras too.

It's clear.

Wladimir dominates the strongest era.

Nobody has even HAD as many 200+ fights with as few losses ever, 1 of which wasn't even legit, 1 was simply a gas out and only 1 time in nearly 70 fights was he caught early near the start of a fight which involved a massive headbutt anyway!

WOW!

Please indicate to me just 1 boxer, ANY boxer who has gone through any kind of decent career as unscathed as that?

Except of course his own brother?

Yeah right mate!

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    This post didn't make any sense at all
                    It didnt sense to you because YOU RAN when i supplied your little link you wanted

"WLAD IS BETTER THAN LEWIS SAYS MANNY STEWARD".........

Comment

Maybe you can build a time machine for Wladimir and go back to the 70's and bring us a few light heavyweights and cruiserweights from that era?
                      Oh sorry, 'heavyweights'

Comment

Working...
                      X