No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner on DeMarco: This is Like Mayweather-Corrales

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    Who would Broner be without Floyd? Most likely an ESPN fighter with 2 losses. One to Quintero and one to Ponce.

Broner "More flash than substance" is gonna get awaken back to reality by DeMarco.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      Who would Broner be without Floyd? Most likely an ESPN fighter with 2 losses. One to Quintero and one to Ponce.
      I don't even like you but you're always spot on when it comes to Broner

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
        Yeah, murder him, cut him up and wear his skin as pajamas, I see where your going.

Someone needs to make a buffalo broner GIF with either the dance or the lotion scene. Silence of the Lambs or Joe Dirt will do lol.

This should be his entrance music.
        Last edited by NearHypnos; 11-12-2012, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
          No offense to DeMarco because I like him and what he represents but he couldn't hold Corrales jock strap.
          He'd probably knock Diego out.

Comment

Except that it's nothing close to Mayweather/Corrales.

Comment

Thank God for Broner. I'm so glad he pisses people off. ****ing love it. Broner DeMarco is Floyd Chico minus the Valero loss. Das da ticket son, das da ticket. Pissem off!

Comment

Clone!!! (Arnold Schwarzenegger's voice)

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
                  He'd probably knock Diego out.
                  Lol,,...............

Comment

Demarco has a better chin than corrales, and Corrales followed floyd around instead of cutting off the ring - do not sleep on Demarco - broner has good speed, but i need to see his adjustments, how is he under fire? what is his heart like? Like hopkins said before the de la hoya fight "its hard to wake up at 5am in silk pajamas and go out and run" I think Broner can become all that and then some

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                      Thank God for Broner. I'm so glad he pisses people off. ****ing love it. Broner DeMarco is Floyd Chico minus the Valero loss. Das da ticket son, das da ticket. Pissem off!
                      That's what I'm saying. It would suck if everyone liked him. This way its even funnier when he wins, because it pisses his haters off even more. Just when they thought Floyds time was coming up and he'd be out of boxing with his ****y attitude, in pops Broner to make their lives miserable for another 15 years. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X