Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonito Donaire: If Oscar De La Hoya loves the sport, he makes Donaire vs Mares

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top Rank proved last week with Lara that they are willing and able to work with GBP

If this fight doesn't happen than u can only blame GBP

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      How do you know that? How do you know they gave away tix for this GB event? How do you know TR event didnt sell like crap and they gave away tix?
      I heard about contests but thats contests and if they were giving away tix to Mares event i would have ran to get some but i didnt hear that so i wondering how you heard it
      Homework..... I never said TR doesn't do it as well.... Just not as often as GB

Comment

Hey you put me on ignore so lets kep it that way. Im not interested in turning this into a floyd bashing thread cause thats what you do
        as oppose to you who turn threads into pacquiao bashing threads?

cause that's what you do.

you can stop masquerading as some neutral, honest, righteous boxing fan because you're not.

you're just on the other side of the spectrum.

Comment

This sounds like a future excuse in the making, why is donaire talking about what DLH should do when mares and schaffer both said they want this fight. We havent heard a peep from arum on it. Donaire needs to take care of arum

Comment

No i think the Barclays was a combo of it being new to boxing and new in general. And Morales, though old, is still Morales. Plus you got Paulie who is a native to Brooklyn and im sure brouhgt in a few
            No it did ok.... There were plenty of comps though....

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
              GB pretty much does it for all of their events.... TR not as much
              How do you know that? How do you know they gave away tix for this GB event? How do you know TR event didnt sell like crap and they gave away tix?
              lol he doesnt know ****....he's just a top rank jocksniffer like many in the media who been giving golden boy alot of crap for doing the same thing everyone else does.. this is why the media in boxing is the worst of all sports, reporters practiaclly work for some promoters... i never seen the "audience" always being a topic like it is whenever its a golden boy event...

fact is golden boy gives tickets... so does top rank and trust me they do the same just like golden boy except Richard Schaefer doesnt have that weasel steve kim on his payroll.....

and fyi, top rank's card this past saturday in vegas had a pathetic draw.... yet interestingly enough no one in the media said anything

Comment

I am no fan of either to be honest but if the fight happens, Nonito stops Mares I think. It seems the people that do not get KOed when they fight Nonito are the ones who fight defensively, run around or play it safe with stick and move tactics. Mares is going to rush right in as he always does and probably get KOed. As I said, not a Donaire fan but Mares just does not impress me. There is just nothing remarkable about Mares. Also I think he deserves to be KOed simply for the low blow crap he keeps doing to fighters and getting away with.

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
                  lol he doesnt know ****....he's just a top rank jocksniffer like many in the media who been giving golden boy alot of crap for doing the same thing everyone else does.. this is why the media in boxing is the worst of all sports, reporters practiaclly work for some promoters... i never seen the "audience" always being a topic like it is whenever its a golden boy event...

fact is golden boy gives tickets... so does top rank and trust me they do the same just like golden boy except Richard Schaefer doesnt have that weasel steve kim on his payroll.....

and fyi, top rank's card this past saturday in vegas had a pathetic draw.... yet interestingly enough no one in the media said anything
                  Can u dispute what I said with facts or no??? Don't worry I'll wait

Comment

GBP has no qualms making this fight, arum on the other hand that snake will aim to put a twist on it

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                      Top Rank proved last week with Lara that they are willing and able to work with GBP

If this fight doesn't happen than u can only blame GBP
                      I don't believe they worked together it just went to purse bids

Comment

Working...
                      X