Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I Will Show Vitali Why He Should Fight Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

epic

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
    Best American fighter? Epic WBC title fight? Did the Kingpin himself write this article?
    was thinking the same myself. Epic was one word that surely didn't spring to mind - did the author of this article watch that fight?

Comment

It would be a big statement if Tyson was to stop Kevin Johnson especially considering a massive puncher in vitali kiltschko could"t .But Tyson does not won"t to make the same mistake Alex leapai made earlier this year by going in all gun"s blazin and nearly stopping kingpin but did"nt and punched him self out And got stopped himself.For Tyson just winning this fight for him would be good because this guy is no doubt the best fighter thus far in his career he"s faced.It"LL also be interesting where Tyson has muscled Up a far bit how it might effect his power and speed. Tyson on points in a very competive fight can"t wait.

Comment

Fury doesn't have the best chin and will always be vulnerable against punchers but he IS improving as a fighter and will bring too much intensity for Kingpin, who's a slick boxer but is also a guy that definitely doesn't want to be involved in anything painful. Body punches will get Johnson out of there.

Comment

another easy pay day?

Comment

I wish this guy would disappear back to his caravan site and stop spouting utter rubbish.

Comment

would rather Vit take Fury for his last fight than Haye
              Haye doesn't deserve a goddamn thing
              Fury would get owned but at least we can trust him to try to win
              want Vit to end his career with a real KO

Comment

Fury would win both K's

Comment

Fury turned down a fight with Deontay Wilder , H e knows he'll get beat either way just looking for the biggest payday ?

Comment

Originally posted by Gratide View Post
                    Fury turned down a fight with Deontay Wilder , H e knows he'll get beat either way just looking for the biggest payday ?
                    Wilder is at his best in cleaning the K's underwear.

Comment

Working...
                    X