Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Muhammad Ali an ATG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This has got to be a wind up. Its like going on a footie forum and asking if Pele is an all time great player.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader
      Quote:

Originally Posted by Freedom.

Yes, they're talking about Muhammed "5 Losses" Ali.

The one who was saved by the bell against Henry Cooper and who got knocked down by Chuck Wepner.
      Words fail me....
      he is a ****** and it makes me laugh...my mother would be so disappointed in me for laughing at guys like him who couldn't make it as a substitute for the Russian special Olympic team.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I just finished watching this guy's fight against a dude named Holmes or something, and I tell you what this Ali ain't ****. ATG? shieeeeeeeet

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          Yes, they're talking about Muhammed "5 Losses" Ali.

The one who was saved by the bell against Henry Cooper and who got knocked down by Chuck Wepner.
          Is this a trick poll question?? Anyway just to play in the humor....

Ali's last three losses were already at the twilight of his career, in fact Ali's last great performance was against Leon when he was at the brink of retirement already...
          Cooper knocked him down on their first fight but still ended with a TKO win for Ali, then they rematched and Ali toyed with him and ended still with a TKO win for Ali...
          Wepner stepped on Ali's foot which cause Ali to get off-balanced, but still Ali won by TKO...
          What makes Ali an ATG?? Ali doesn't have the big heavyweight power punch like most of his opponents, he only has a faded skills and speed to go at against them.. But what separates him with all the others, his great jab, pin point accuracy, above average stamina, tremendous hand speed, and a great great lion's heart that never stopped to tick to will his brain to win at all cost.... In fact all of Ali's great wins were against all odds, when they all think it would be a sure lose for Ali, still Ali came up with a win....
          Last edited by ALG United; 11-12-2012, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            This guy is actually being serious.
            Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
            Words fail me....
            :hahahaha9: No doubt Tunney posted that with his pants around his ankles :jerk0ff9:

Poet

Comment

freedom is being obliterated. that's what you get for being dumb, I guess.

Comment

Ducked Tate, Weaver and Dokes durin his prime. No way

Comment

Originally posted by ALG United View Post

Ali's last three losses were already at the twilight of his career, in fact Ali's last great performance was against Leon when he was at the brink of retirement already...
                  Cooper knocked him down on their first fight but still ended with a TKO win for Ali,
                  Wepner stepped on Ali's foot which cause Ali to get off-balanced, but still Ali won by TKO...
                  excuses, excuses and more excuses...

Comment

desperate cry for attention

Comment

Originally posted by Halls of Fame
                      Just wonderin'
                      seriously bro... *facepalm*

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X