Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ariza: Pacquiao Gets a "10" For Recent Sparring Effort

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is eerily similar to the last time pac fought JMM. Remember them saying Pac was hitting so hard, etc etc? They made it sound like Pac was derailing trains... Then after fight night "yeah we underestimated him... Even though JMm has arguably beat him twice..."

If he doesnt ko him whats the excuse? Cramps, gambling, partying/drinking, jinkee, politics, etc have already been used. Whats next..too much bible study? And what about JMM's new excuse if he "loses" again? Blame it on Obama? The alien conspirasists? Dude's like a "noob" in call of duty. Doesnt care if he keeps getting f ucked, hes gunna do it over and over again and still get sniped by Arum. Then he'll rage quit boxing... :|... God so much drama I just talked myself back into being interested. Fml.
    Last edited by NearHypnos; 11-12-2012, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Boxing fans gets spoiled..they see a dude plow through everyone he gets put in front of and he doesn't knockout 3 opponents and he's washed up..also this whole cherry pick bull is just that bull...Marquez went out of his way to talk sideways nonstop about pacquaio..dude printed up 5000 copies of a book "I beat pacquaio"..dude campaigned and whined and campaigned..why not fight him? I'd watch pacquaio vs marquez 5 before I watch pacquaio vs bradley 2. Bradley's so damn good the best offer they could make him was peterson..that says plenty.

Comment

azira is a conditioning coach. nobody gives a **** what he rates sparring sessions as. he aint a boxing coach and never will be

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
          good manny, cuz marquez is bringing it, lets go for the upset
          Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          Im really worried for not just Marquez but every welterweight if Manny is even close to being his old self

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            Boxing fans gets spoiled..they see a dude plow through everyone he gets put in front of and he doesn't knockout 3 opponents and he's washed up..also this whole cherry pick bull is just that bull...Marquez went out of his way to talk sideways nonstop about pacquaio..dude printed up 5000 copies of a book "I beat pacquaio"..dude campaigned and whined and campaigned..why not fight him? I'd watch pacquaio vs marquez 5 before I watch pacquaio vs bradley 2. Bradley's so damn good the best offer they could make him was peterson..that says plenty.
            He hasn't ko'd anyone in 3 almost 4 years,where did you get 3 opponents?

Comment

Another 'great' article from 'Journalist of the Century' Ronnie Nathanielsz

Comment

Ariza said not even the hand of god could prevent Pacquiao from steamrolling Marquez last time.

Shut up Alex, you're just making it worse.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  Ariza said not even the hand of god could prevent Pacquiao from steamrolling Marquez last time.

Shut up Alex, you're just making it worse.
                  Ariza, dosen't know a "10", from a Ham Sandwich!!!

Comment

they said that there were no distractions before the last fights and also said that it was personal. and look what happend then.this fight will be the same as the last. marquez is too smart for this one dmensional clown.

Comment

i like pac fans "praise" of pacquiao, but also subconsciously throw in the "just in case" comments too, without even knowing, ya know, just in case...

even the fans of pac know he is finished or close to it. it is just buried deep inside their ID, and slowly coming thru their SUPEREGO

Comment

Working...
                      X