No announcement yet.

Al Bernstein hates Abner Mares...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
    Mares a Boss, Please point to me when Mares was blatantly engaging in fouls.

Please Im waiting.

PS; I notice no one cares about the numerous time Moreno pushed off with his elbow (which he was warned alot) and held mares head down LOL, he got a point deducted cause he reached out for mares head to pull down. not like mares came with his head low that instance. shit mares wasnt even in punching range but Moreno took it upon himself to reach out and pull the head down = Blatant foul

Be real, and dont let your hate blind you eyes
    Before the knock down Mares held Moreno's head down then hit him in the butt.

Comment

Mares is dirty as hell. I believe in getting caught up in the moment during a fight, but he had that "I don't give a damn what do for 3 mins at a time" look on his face last night.

Seems like he's able to get away with whatever in Cali. That's just my opinion though...

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        Before the knock down Mares held Moreno's head down then hit him in the butt.
        the straight right on the jaw while moreno was trying to do his super bend over caught moreno and hurt him and the momentum carried on.

a legit KD

and that punch in the butt was not a foul it was in the middle of the action and moreno was falling while abner was throwing so it landed on the hip.

Comment

Whenever the CHAMP has to literally run after you, You lose automatically.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
            Whenever the CHAMP has to literally run after you, You lose automatically.
            surprisingly some people here think running = slick. I laugh at these people

Comment

Mares better hope Arce loads his gloves with horse shoes. Mares is just a dirty fighter. He should have a loss on his resume. Mares will receive that loss when and if he fights Nonito.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                Mares better hope Arce loads his gloves with horse shoes. Mares is just a dirty fighter. He should have a loss on his resume. Mares will receive that loss when and if he fights Nonito.
                Who did he lose to?

Comment

Moreno wasnt running. Runners don't hurt fighters. Mares didn't let Moreno box. Being the naturally bigger man, he fought Moreno smart. He crowded him. Smart.

Comment

Originally posted by Cállate! View Post
                    Who did he lose to?
                    Agbeko......

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                      Moreno wasnt running. Runners don't hurt fighters. Mares didn't let Moreno box. Being the naturally bigger man, he fought Moreno smart. He crowded him. Smart.
                      he literally RAN AWAY from him, what did you watch?

Comment

Working...
                      X