Collapse
No announcement yet.

me sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea bro, if you really want to fight i suggest you get to a real gym and learn the basics. im not talking ****, you obviously like to fight so i respect that. im just saying you'd definatly grow a little if you got in a gym.

Comment

will do seriously though i was messin bwt ima hav a nice 1 with my brother soon ill try get it recorded guys thanks all hu repied and stuff.

Comment

This is not sparring, its just 2 guys messing around

Comment

Your vid's look like a couple of guys just messing around having fun who have no training or basic skills.

Comment

yh course bro evry1 gets better by going to gym i jus use the speed bag at home n do abit of work the boxing gym is bloody miles away thats the thing i dno what else 2 do until i get a car im screwed

Comment

Soccer is a pretty good sport, try that! Ray.

Comment

8 years. ive had many chances to go pro and beaten many people who are already pro but im 28 and have to work a real job to pay my bills. that being said ive won the california golden gloves, the cal state pal and the USA state. i have more of a pro style and worked with many seasoned pro's. i'll get a few pro fights when i get the time.

Comment

im good at football but boxing to me is way better 1 on 1 fighting ur heart out if i cud go to a gym regulary and go amateur that wud b pretty awesome but ima hav to wait and see what happens

Comment

thats sick bro and yur wicked man turn pro m8 giv it a shot u never know being a world champion thats wud b wicked

Comment

Originally posted by qari View Post
                      thats sick bro and yur wicked man turn pro m8 giv it a shot u never know being a world champion thats wud b wicked
                      thanks bro and i will in do time. until then ill be like i always am, in the gym putting in that work! hope you get to a gym soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X