No announcement yet.

Whats next for Andre Ward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mannyman View Post
    Get off your high horse. He was just putting his opinion across.
    Yeah.... and it was the opinion of a ******.

If you want to speak in future, send me a pm and I'll decide whether or not to grant you permission.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      Yeah.... and it was the opinion of a ******.

If you want to speak in future, send me a pm and I'll decide whether or not to grant you permission.
      Maybe you should post on the thread. I assume you'll have something smart to say.

Comment

Originally posted by mannyman View Post
        Ward's cleared out the SMW division and beaten the best LHW out there (Chad Dawson). Does he stay at SMW and create a legacy there or does he move up and clear out the LHW division which he is more than capable of doing? What about in a few years time, would he be successful at cruiserweight?
        He should move up to 175 and beat Pascal, Cloud, and Dawson again.....he obviously wins all three by KO. He should then skip cruiser (division sucks) and tackle Adamek, which should be an easy win as well for him, most likely via KO. After that, he should embarrass that scrub Haye and finally put an end to Wlad and Vitali's runs....I think he KO's Wlad but wins a UD against Vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          He should move up to 175 and beat Pascal, Cloud, and Dawson again.....he obviously wins all three by KO. He should then skip cruiser (division sucks) and tackle Adamek, which should be an easy win as well for him, most likely via KO. After that, he should embarrass that scrub Haye and finally put an end to Wlad and Vitali's runs....I think he KO's Wlad but wins a UD against Vitali.
          Sorry I don't agree at all. I would much rather see him take on the criminals of Gotham. He's clearly done everything there is in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
            Sorry I don't agree at all. I would much rather see him take on the criminals of Gotham. He's clearly done everything there is in boxing.
            Those criminals must come to Ward though. Wont happen in Gotham.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              Those criminals must come to Ward though. Wont happen in Gotham.
              He's the cash cow and Gotham knows it.

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
                He's the cash cow and Gotham knows it.
                I'd favour Wayne in a fair fight though.

Comment

I want Froch and Kessler remach, and Dirrell and Bute fights, then go to 175, 175 isn't a exiting divition right now, 175 need time, have good fighters but right now are no one

Comment

Originally posted by nachorjj View Post
                    I want Froch and Kessler remach, and Dirrell and Bute fights, then go to 175, 175 isn't a exiting divition right now, 175 need time, have good fighters but right now are no one
                    It's possible that he might out-grow SMW before he has time to fight all those guys. Dirrell still has much work to do. I think he should rematch Kessler in Denmark, then fight the winner of Bute/Froch 2. If Dirrell hasn't gotten into a favorable position by that time, then Ward shouldn't bother with him.

Comment

He didnt clean out 168. Unless Andre Dirrell mysteriously vanished.

Comment

Working...
                      X