No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cleverly Ready To Fight Hopkins on March 9 at Barclays

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1prodz View Post
    I'm of the James Toney theory when it comes to Hopkins, he ain't old school he's and old fool. Goes something like this duck his head forward and throws a 1 punch combo "ha ha". Hopkins might of been somewhat great as a late-mid 90's and early 2000's middleweight or whatever. But is just OK at light-heavyweight he's like 4-2 1d 1nc. Basically all Hopkins is doing is holding boxing hostage because of his greedy pockets Ala Floydie girl and giving the fans nothing but absolutely boring fights. Also I give the dude no props for beating small hype job de la hoya and Trinidad who never did nothing at middleweight and were too small for Hopkins to begin with. All it takes to beat hopkins is hand movement because the dude sure doesn't want to fight just stand there at look at his opponent maybe land 8-9 punches and round and do the same **** over and over. Key to beating Hopkins is hand movement ala Jermaine Taylor which Hopkins should be ashamed of and Joe slap happy Calzaghe. I just got to take cleverly over hopkins with ease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so it was never easy for anyone, but it will be for cleverly...gotcha

Comment

Bhop would make Cleverly look silly and take his soul. Only way Cleverly wins is if Bhop ages overnight in the fight and can't keep up with Cleverly's work rate.

wish Cleverly would stop fighting bums and calling out senior citiziens it's becoming a joke.
      Last edited by Alonzo Harris; 11-12-2012, 09:38 AM.

Comment

cleverly lol. bhop makes cleverly look foolish probly more so than the way he made tarver look silly. lol @cleverly

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
          cleverly lol. bhop makes cleverly look foolish probly more so than the way he made tarver look silly. lol @cleverly
          Cleverly KOs bum Hopkins like Garcia Koed Morales

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
              Lmao that's hilarious, good trolling

Comment

How long can Hopkins keep this up? I mean he should beat Cleverly but at what 56 lol years old now? Should he really?

Comment

I like Cleverly. I thought his accuracy, will to bring the fight to his opponent and textbook boxing at times was good and entertaining.

I haven't seen him against solid opposition yet, but I like him. Hopkins is a bad matchup for him and will bring his punch output down.

I wouldn't want to see him fight Hopkins. Instead, I would like Hopkins against Cloud better.

Comment

I'm sorry, but Cleverly would win decisively.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
                      I'm sorry, but Cleverly would win decisively.
                      I'm sorry, but he would not.

Comment

Working...
                      X