Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of the top 10 ATG Hw's will be favorites against Current Wladimir

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You forgot to put Jack Dempsey on your list. He would break Wlad's ribs and jaw and knock out some of his teeth, just like he did to the giant Jess Willard.

Also Gene Tunney (who beat Dempsey) would outbox Klitschko. Too fast and light on his feet.

Comment

I would favour only prime Ali against this version of wlad.

Comment

All those who did not suffer 3 KO losses against B to C opposition.

Comment

I think there are a few people on this board who don't understand just how many levels there is between Marusz Wach and someone like Joe Frazier.

On the all time list there is probably more than a thousand other heavyweights between them.

Comment

This version is the same as Haye. Movement and speed gave Wlad some trouble, but Haye could not land at all.

I am certain Ali would beat Wlad with the lead right cross/straight. His reflexes, chin and movement would exhaust Wlad, and they were 15 rounders too...

Tyson, Foreman etc... you can't judge because it's based on power that Wlad has not seen. Think about it, Wlad hasn't really faced a guy like Tyson or anyone close to that power ever. One thing in boxing, power is a game changer and I believe Wlad would get messed up if he gets caught. He resorts to boxing when he has a very offensive round because he can't maintain it.

Lewis would land on him and IMO Wlad would back up on the ropes etc..

Comment

Originally posted by Saracen View Post
              This version is the same as Haye. Movement and speed gave Wlad some trouble, but Haye could not land at all.

I am certain Ali would beat Wlad with the lead right cross/straight. His reflexes, chin and movement would exhaust Wlad, and they were 15 rounders too...

Tyson, Foreman etc... you can't judge because it's based on power that Wlad has not seen. Think about it, Wlad hasn't really faced a guy like Tyson or anyone close to that power ever
              . One thing in boxing, power is a game changer and I believe Wlad would get messed up if he gets caught. He resorts to boxing when he has a very offensive round because he can't maintain it.

Lewis would land on him and IMO Wlad would back up on the ropes etc..
              It's not just power

who has Wlad faced who has the speed of Tyson

who has Wlad faced who applies the tempo of tyson

who has wlad faced who throws combinations like tyson

who has wlad faced who has the confidence of tyson

who has wlad faced who slips punches and has the head movement of tyson

Ilike Wlad, but you cannot compare Wach to any great fighter, the win is what it is, a good performance against a glorified sparring partner
              Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 11-11-2012, 05:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                It's not just power

who has Wlad faced who has the speed of Tyson

who has Wlad faced who applies the tempo of tyson

who has wlad faced who throws combinations like tyson

who has wlad faced who has the confidence of tyson

who has wlad faced who slips punches and has the head movement of tyson

Ilike Wlad, but you cannot compare Wach to any great fighter, the win is what it is, a good performance against a glorified sparring partner
                Well not lot ATGs have done all of that. Lewis's best win was over past prime Holyfield (and it took him two fights) yet you hold him quite hight..

Comment

What is up with you lot? Wlad would destroy any on that list. Tools.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                    Well not lot ATGs have done all of that. Lewis's best win was over past prime Holyfield (and it took him two fights) yet you hold him quite hight..
                    No that's not it.

Lennox Lewis is a unique case. The reason people rate him highly is not because of his 'best win', it's is vast accumulation of wins that most of you noobs don't even know about, but the experts do.

Lennox never had a career defining win. But what he does have is a shockingly high amount of wins against a long string of good-very good fighters.

Let me just bring out a few examples.
                    There have never been a fighter in the history of boxing who had 14 fights and fought a 35-0 99% ratio ko artist.

That's outrageous. Think about it, you are 14-0, you go and fight a 35-0 99% ko ratio champion????

Lennox Lewis in his 15th fight knocked out 35-0 Gary Mason.

Lennox Lewis in his 21-22nd fight beat 48-1 Tucker. These stats are surreal.

Andrew Golota dominated Riddick Bowe back to back, he loses to LENNOX and never recovered. He is labeled a glass jaw fraud now, but people forget Lennox was a huge under dog against Golota and Golota was true world class talent.

Razer Ruddock was the most feared puncher in the division at the time, and took Tyson the distance(a still elite Tyson). Lewis knocked him out in 2 rounds.

David Tua, Bruno,Morrison, all massive punchers and legit heavyweights.
                    It's these wins that you add up into a shockingly good resume.

Ya Lennox never had a big career defining win, because all the big career defining guys ducked him. What he does have is a accumulation of good wins.

People under estimate the hell out of that tko6 **** too. Klittards will have you believe Vitali was dominating the fight.

What really happened was Vitali won one clear round (round 2) every other round was deadly close and could have went either way. Not to mention that was the oldest and fattest version of Lennox.

That being said Wladimir will beat almost everybody.

Gun to my head , my life on the line. I will still say at best at BEST it's a 50-50 fight with Lennox Lewis.

There is just no way Wlad can be favored over Lennox.
                    Wladimir is a husky, Lennox is a wolf.

Comment

Lewis, Ali, Tyson. IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X