Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vanes Martirosyan, Erislandy Lara Fight To Technical Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both guys fight like ameteurs. Please no rematch and I would be fine with never seeing these guys ever again. Boring!!

Comment

Originally posted by argminasyan View Post
      so how come he didnt win?
      ohh you must be new to boxing, politics as usual my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
        What a bunch of crap, please take that man's scrotum out of your mouth.
        surprised you can type and juggle balls in your mouth at the same time... go get a shirt and put it before you take a picture with a bat in your hand...

Comment

Lara was fighting dirty and running, for being a 4-1underdog vanes was the one who made the fight watchable. Lara ain't ****

Comment

funny how its not politics when lara gets a gift draw vs molina but he whines about being on a top rank card... nobody put a gun to his head and asked him to sign.. he didnt win this fight... and if it wasnt for his dirty tactics he wouldve lost... just wait for the rematch...

Comment

did anyone also notice how the people booed lara, lol even though he wore the mexican hat............

Comment

surprised you can type and juggle balls in your mouth at the same time... go get a shirt and put it before you take a picture with a bat in your hand...
                I'm trying to look out for you man you are embarrassing yourself by making all this over the top biased statements. Vanes Destroyed him excuse me that Parrot landed 10 punches the whole fight and apparently he was the aggressor.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                  did anyone also notice how the people booed lara, lol even though he wore the mexican hat............
                  the crowd had mostly armenians

Comment

maybe if lara was more watchable his handlers would care more for him and try to win a purse bid.. even GB doesnt want anything to do with him because he s damn boring to watch... he will get lost in the shuffle with golden boy.. he doesnt make money for anyone and is a terrible risk/reward fighter...

Comment

maybe if lara was more watchable his handlers would care more for him and try to win a purse bid.. even GB doesnt want anything to do with him because he s damn boring to watch... he will get lost in the shuffle with golden boy.. he doesnt make money for anyone and is a terrible risk/reward fighter...
                      How does it feel your boy got a gift Draw?

Comment

Working...
                      X