Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexander-Brook Deal Reached, Garcia-Judah Moves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

American here, will be rooting for Brook. I hope he doesn't get robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by cawadoody View Post
      American here, will be rooting for Brook. I hope he doesn't get robbed.
      Good post.......

Comment

Originally posted by grape drink View Post
        Devon gets hate because his style is ugly and boring as hell, he has gotten several gift decisions and his ending in the bradley fight was downright pathetic.

good fighter though.
        I know why people hate on him, I think they just go over the top with it.

Probably anyone else gets worshiped for the fight schedule Devon has had already in his young career. He will fight anyone. I just wish there were a lot more Devon Alexaners out there willing to fight the best every time.

Comment

I am glad Alexander vs Brook got made. Garcia vs Zab is a good fight I feel like boxing looking good for 2013. No wonder who GGG is fighting on the Jan 19th. I thought Bob Arum was going to put Garcia vs Salido on the undercard to JuanMa vs Vazquez Jr at MSG. On jan 19th instead of Feb 2nd in PR.

Comment

Ridng with Brook. New champ.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer has advised BoxingScene.com that a deal has been reached for a mandatory welterweight fight between IBF champion Devon Alexander and mandatory challenger Kell Brook. The bout will take place on January 19th, with two possible venues in the running. Showtime will televise.

[Click Here To Read More]
              cool....Kell and Devon is a pick'em fight imo...50-50 all day...VERY interesting fight imo....Zab's wake has been postponed until Febuary....no problem, he's a dead man walking until then!!...lets get it

Comment

I think Alexander is no real threat to Brook. Brook will dominate this guy, but if he doesn't stop him, he will get robbed even if he wins all 12 rds.

Comment

If Brook wins he is catapulted into the big leagues I think.

I wasn't too fussed about this fight being made because Devon will likely spoil all night long and squeak out a decision. But Brook has a chance as I'd imagine his punches will be cleaner and more eye-catching and carry more pop.

I still can't get over that one-punch KO of Urango by Devon. It was like a bingo shot, an absolute worldy, has he showed the capability or the desire to sink a shot like that in since?

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                    If God exists, Brook beats him so I can finally get rid of Alexander from my TV.

He's still fighting 3 weeks later on Feb 9. No biggie.
                    LOL this is a shirt that will be worn soon lol!

Comment

Quillin-Taylor......ughhhhh

Comment

Working...
                      X