Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 cent Mentioning Gamboa against floyd seems to be working.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    You're a clown, and everyone sees through your daily, sad, phony ass, every day song. Play it again Dave.
    You're projecting frank suckettes everyone on this site knows you're one of the mayweather fan club leaders and most of the site has you on ignore because of your knob slobbing redundant posts. I keep you off the ignore lists because I enjoy a good laugh at your expense everyday. Like right now you're rationalizing my opinion as some one of attempt at hate even though almost everyone thinks your hero is a cherry picking fraud and you are one of the few overly emotional homers left.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
      Manny Wants the fight. Floyd does not. That's what I believe, Please do not respond with Floyd is his own boss or some other Floyd lover propaganda. I don't want to hear it especially from some smug idiot who has a superiority complex. "The Gambler" What do you think you're auditioning for a reality tv show with that ridiculous image. You might make it on the worlds biggest loser.
      Says you~ that is all that needs get said. In fact you didn't even need to say that because it is well known you feel that way.

You are buying what Bob Arum is selling, if you can't realize the critical thinking that should invoke that is on you~ I can't help you with that.

I am glad someone like you feels that way though~

Comment

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
        Lmao. Look how feisty Floyd fan boys get. "I was defending floyds name, from that reptilious scum 50 cent!"

Chill out skippy. Floyd ain't your home boy.
        They are almost to pathetic for words but also very entertaining. It's hard to describe just how gay and overly emotional all their attempts at defending Floyd can be. They get so butt hurt at the thought of anybody not respecting him that they will take to the internet all day and even make death threats at anyone who insults him

Comment

you have almost 1,700 posts dedicated to floyd in under a year bro. think about that for a minute. you're no better.

Comment

Floyd picking on featherweights has been becoming a habit. i'm not surprise

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
              Manny Wants the fight. Floyd does not. That's what I believe, Please do not respond with Floyd is his own boss or some other Floyd lover propaganda. I don't want to hear it especially from some smug idiot who has a superiority complex. "The Gambler" What do you think you're auditioning for a reality tv show with that ridiculous image. You might make it on the worlds biggest loser.
              well i guess that says it all then

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                you have almost 1,700 posts dedicated to floyd in under a year bro. think about that for a minute. you're no better.
                Good lord I just checked you are right. That is insane.

Comment

If you actually think only Floyd uses Manny's name or vice versa then you shouldn't be allowed to reproduce on account of being well below average intelligence. How new to boxing do you have to be to not know fighters use each others names to promote fights?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burner View Post
                    Good lord I just checked you are right. That is insane.
                    claims he has job...

... talks about floyd 24/7.

this half-wit fails to see the irony in his insults.

Comment

what a surprise this turned into yet another manny-floyd thread,ya'll got some damn issues.

Comment

Working...
                      X