Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 cent Mentioning Gamboa against floyd seems to be working.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Evol View Post
    Show me a interview where Manny just straight out says Floyd's name without being asked about him first??? I'll wait... Funny Azz Floyd fans wanna bring arum into this. If that's the case then its arum and Floyd not manny.
    I dont care aboyt manny or floyd on a day where Mares/moreno fight. Im simply saying its common practice in boxing. But go on arguing with others if you want. This repetitive thing has gotten very old

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      I dont care aboyt manny or floyd on a day where Mares/moreno fight. Im simply saying its common practice in boxing. But go on arguing with others if you want. This repetitive thing has gotten very old
      Hahaha perfect example of a fllowm0.. Change subject when u cant prove what u said. If u didn't care then why post on this thread to begin with and why mention PAC's name.. Silly Floyd fans.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Floyd put his name with Pacquiao and before that with Oscar which is funny, his comeback came when Pacman was the talk of the town same day as Pac hatton versus Marquez a rival of Pac's, and ever since than Floyd has been brilliant in mentioning Pacquiao's name to tease the people yes Pacquiao you are next, to I never said that! Pac is using my name!
        oh yea i forgot how much floyd was talking about pacquiao while he was on his semi retirement lol,****ing clowns on these forums

Comment

Gamboa did try to associate himself with Mayweather. His career went kaput. I don't know how many boxers benefited from associating themselves with a known ducker. Vargas also is now with TR.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
            Gamboa did try to associate himself with Mayweather. His career went kaput. I don't know how many boxers benefited from associating themselves with a known ducker. Vargas also is now with TR.
            cuz he is a famous ducker pluss floyd helped him out by paying for his hotel

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              imade one, now two, comment in a multi page thread that became about floyd but yeah its me. You should be a detective.

But its LOVE HIM OR HATE HIM FLOYD IS BOXING. I see you along with your buddy Davis40, who admitted hes a troll just looking to bash, on every floyd thread. But your right its me. LOL
              Yeah Im hating on floyd LOL where? I created this thread and the post you replied to is the only post I have in this thread and none are hating on floyd. You just think if the poster aint throwing a virtual parade for floyd they must be hating.

Comment

Hahaha perfect example of a fllowm0.. Change subject when u cant prove what u said. If u didn't care then why post on this thread to begin with and why mention PAC's name.. Silly Floyd fans.
                Of course if you dont agree with someone elses point of view your a flowmo or pact8rd. I hope pac gets KO'd and floyd retires tomorrow.

I posted because i was bored, and of course these type of threads is where all the action is but in no way did i want to go rpund and round about stuff we have all talked about with nothing being resolved.

Im out till after tonights two cards, which by the way dont involve pac or floyd, and ill see you tomorrow probably on another floyd thread.

Comment

The funny thing about this is pac has never mention Floyd's name only until he is being asked about him so how the hell does this translate to PAC using Floyd's name to hype his upcoming fight??? Floyd on the other hand have been caught numerous time mentioning pacs name on his own. I swear Floyd fans ya some funny group of people.
                  everyone around manny mentions floyd and the people around manny are the ones that sell/promote the fight.whats funny is how pacquiao fans baby pacquiao. what man lets other people completely run their career? how old is pacquiao? you pacfans are always happy to say it's not mannys fault its arum or floyd anyone as long its not manny but manny is still doing what he is told to do so he is also partially at fault because as a grown man with a large following manny can simply speak up or refuse certain situations but he doesn't

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    LOL, keep buying that story rube. I think Bob Arum has some swamp land to sell you in New Jersey also I hear that it will be a great investment.
                    Manny Wants the fight. Floyd does not. That's what I believe, Please do not respond with Floyd is his own boss or some other Floyd lover propaganda. I don't want to hear it especially from some smug idiot who has a superiority complex. "The Gambler" What do you think you're auditioning for a reality tv show with that ridiculous image. You might make it on the worlds biggest loser.

Comment

Pacquiao became famous for his exciting fights. The sport was put on the world map again because of him. You don't have to use a boring boxer's name when you're the number one superstar in the sport. Defensive, boring boxers have to use all kinds of tactics to promote fights. 24/7 is one of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X