• Show
Clear All

You can tell Vanes is shook:

Look how he's all trying to lean back.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      You can tell Vanes is shook:

Look how he's all trying to lean back.
      just showing lara his body posture right before a counter knocks him the **** OUT!!!! just wait till tomorrow night... lara trying to get an advantage and get inside vanes head... dont think its gonna work... i just hope that Lara, for his lifes sake, doesnt think that Vanes is a grady brewer or a freddy hernandez!!! when vanes connects and he will, he wont just be wobbly like he was vs brewer in rd 4, he will be tasting canvas

Comment

Vanes should refrain from taking pics from the side. Seriously his whole face his messed up. His hair, his nose, his forehead and the back of his head. He needs that canelo pay day to sort some **** out.

I believe it will be a close fight and that Lara is being over rated. I think Lara will sneak a close UD or a SD

Comment

LOL

I'm going to be pulling for Vanes. We need some fresh faces in boxing and this could be his coming out party.

Plus I don't want Argminasyan to blow a gasket if Lara wins.

Comment

Originally posted by argminasyan View Post
            just showing lara his body posture right before a counter knocks him the **** OUT!!!! just wait till tomorrow night... lara trying to get an advantage and get inside vanes head... dont think its gonna work... i just hope that Lara, for his lifes sake, doesnt think that Vanes is a grady brewer or a freddy hernandez!!! when vanes connects and he will, he wont just be wobbly like he was vs brewer in rd 4, he will be tasting canvas
            After tomorrow night, we will never hear from your or Vanes on Twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              LOL

I'm going to be pulling for Vanes. We need some fresh faces in boxing and this could be his coming out party.

Plus I don't want Argminasyan to blow a gasket if Lara wins.
              thanks lol...i just dont see what the big fuss is about lara... he beat p will after p will was sent to the hardest crash to the canvas i have ever seen. he lost to an average fighter in molina, he went 12 full rounds vs a guy that got ktfo by andre berto, the same andre berto that vanes beat in the amateurs.. ya the kid is good... but i just dont get what it is on his resume that makes everyone get all over his balls... please tell me someone... was it the ronald hearns knockout? lol... or was it the knockout of the guy that vanes had knockouted a few months before in willie lee? please tell me why this guy is the next coming of Jesus Christ... im happy about it, because im getting +$400 odds... i can get more if more of these believers would actually put up money on their "GOD"... but i guess its easier to type than to put up money

Comment

thanks lol...i just dont see what the big fuss is about lara... he beat p will after p will was sent to the hardest crash to the canvas i have ever seen. he lost to an average fighter in molina, he went 12 full rounds vs a guy that got ktfo by andre berto, the same andre berto that vanes beat in the amateurs.. ya the kid is good... but i just dont get what it is on his resume that makes everyone get all over his balls... please tell me someone... was it the ronald hearns knockout? lol... or was it the knockout of the guy that vanes had knockouted a few months before in willie lee? please tell me why this guy is the next coming of Jesus Christ... im happy about it, because im getting +$400 odds... i can get more if more of these believers would actually put up money on their "GOD"... but i guess its easier to type than to put up money
                Oh gawd...

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  Oh gawd...
                  expected an answer like this from you.. obviously you cant really answer my question and tell me why lara is rated so highly... anyway... when you have a real response please do, because id like to know why everyone loves this guy so muich. i think hes a good fighter but way overrated.. this is a pickem fight, but heck i wont complain the 4-1 on my guy

Comment

Vane of old the fire and heart of a lion will defeat Lara, all he has to do is put pressure on Lara all day and its a wrap, Lara barely beat Hernandez, cmon went distance with a C level fighter, all you suckas are gna eat your words tomorrow night...

Comment

the thing is vanes has had a problem fighting anxious at times when he gets pissed off. but hopefully roach will reel him in.
                      this fight will be a shocker to most.like when underdog froch beat the piss out of bute in short time.
                      well i say underdog vanes does the same to lara.

Comment

Working...
                      X