• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    No.........

^^^^^^^^what this dung farmer said^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      Winning on all three cards is almost getting robbed?

Anyway, I don't think Froch beats Ward in Nottingham either but it would certainly be a much tougher assignment for Andre Ward.
      If two judges gave Froch 5 rounds for that one sided a fight, it's not much of a stretch to think Froch would have gotten the decision from those two judges if he won 4 rounds against Ward, rather than 2 or 3.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        Robbery would be his ONLY CHANCE, that is why I think people want to see him fight in Nottingham and Denmark because even they know their favorite fight don't have much of a chance without a hometown favorite ROBBERY
        No one wants to see a robbery but (a) they want to see a competitive fight and (b) they want to see Ward outside of his comfort zone.

Rematches in Oakland make no sense whatsoever for Kessler and Froch and they don't do much for Ward.

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        If two judges gave Froch 5 rounds for that one sided a fight, it's not much of a stretch to think Froch would have gotten the decision from those two judges if he won 4 rounds against Ward, rather than 2 or 3.
        The two north american judges gave Froch more credit than was due (from the TV screen anyway) but it wasn't even a split decision, Ward won on all three cards.
        Last edited by Weebler I; 11-10-2012, 09:14 AM.

Comment

No.............................

Comment

As much as I would want Froch to win and would go to the fight, I can't see him beating Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              Winning on all three cards is almost getting robbed?

Anyway, I don't think Froch beats Ward in Nottingham either but it would certainly be a much tougher assignment for Andre Ward.
              Those 115-113 scores were a ****ing sham. Objectively most people struggled to give Froch 3 rounds in that fight so I have no idea where they scored elsewhere for Froch. And if they made the scores closer just for the sake of suspense they need to find new occupations.

Comment

I would root for Froch that's my guy..Although I'm starting to like Ward now as well...But I think if Froch pushed the action from 1 to 12 he has a shot..Don't try to think with Ward which is what he did in the first fight..He has to rough him up and be prepared to do whatever it takes to win...He showed Ward to much respect in their first meeting...He must show him none if they ever meet again(which I hope they do)...

But Ward might just be to much brain power for Froch..Not to mention Ward is physically strong as well...I would love to see a rematch tho..IMO They are the two best SMW in the world...

Comment

Defensive-minded Ward is a bad style match-up for Froch, as was Dirrell.

But Ward might not do as well with a referee who penalizes him for hitting off the break, headbutting and holding.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

But Ward might not do as well with a referee who penalizes him for hitting off the break, headbutting and holding.
                    Stop it..There was nothing wrong with how Ward fought Froch the 1st fight...Not to mention Froch is known for bending the rules himself...Ward is a true technician..Nothing more nothing less...

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

Did I miss something? I saw very little holding and no hitting on the break or head butting in the first fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X