Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Klitschko, Wach Tense Stare Down at Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wach will jab and Wlad will counter him with the straight right for as long as it lasts.

Comment

I expected Wach being in a better shape; he look good but nothing more. For the fight of his life, after months of traiing, it's quite a deception.
      Perfect shape for Wlad, he really look like the HW champ' / pure power. He look more and more perfect with time... I hope the fight 'll be good.

Comment

Klitschko's going to win this one for Steward.

Comment

Originally posted by sweet-s View Post
          Nice seeing Klitschko smaller for the first time, although Wach of course has the inferior skill set, which will make the difference.
          There arent too many people in BOXING that have a better skillset, and there def isnt any above LHW that can even come close to Wlad in terms of speed/technique/power. Dude is crisp, hell, he was faster than David Haye, the guy who was supposed to be this fast dude who would murder him with his speed.

I only see this fight going one way. Wlad should give Wach some Flowers so he can give them to Manny Steward when he sees him after the fight. Yea Wlad by murder.

Comment

war wlad!!

dat chinnnn!

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
              There arent too many people in BOXING that have a better skillset, and there def isnt any above LHW that can even come close to Wlad in terms of speed/technique/power. Dude is crisp, hell, he was faster than David Haye, the guy who was supposed to be this fast dude who would murder him with his speed.
              I only see this fight going one way. Wlad should give Wach some Flowers so he can give them to Manny Steward when he sees him after the fight. Yea Wlad by murder.
              Don't know if he was FASTER than Haye, but he was AS FAST. He was faster than Haye expected him to be, and there was more than 30 pounds weight difference in between them.

Comment

Wlad's Shape

Wlad is always in shape, but is it me or does his left side (chest, bicep) look bigger than his right. Has he been working the left hook etc for an opening / knockout. Lord knows he has unbelievable left hook we haven't seen in a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
                  Wach is a soft looking guy all around. His arms look soft and underdeveloped, his body looks soft, his hands are small...then take into account that he lacks speed of hand or foot, not a whole lot of power, and cant throw a straight punch. Wlad on the other hand looks like he is getting every ounce he cant out of his frame. My only concern for him is (like mentioned ^^) that he looks so muscular that if he expends too much energy just battering Wach he might gas out and be in an actual fight. Be that as it may, Wlad by late-ish knockout. I'll say 8 or 9.
                  Never heard of him, watched some of him against kevin mcbride on youtube. He looked like **** and really slow against mcbride. Its damn near impossible to look bad against kevin mcbride but he did.

Comment

Wlad has the perfect physic for the style in wich he fights.

White boxers in general seem to have one important advantages compared to balck boxers, straight punching, Pavlik, kessler, froch,abraham,and wlad, when the throw straight`s the are damaging and murder the apponents soul and body.

White guys may not have the slickness, or skill set of the best black boxers, but the sure have the KO power and straight punches to get there respekt

Comment

Wlad looks in massive shape, he's going to KO Wach in less than 10.

Comment

Working...
                      X