Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kids hating on that big 0

Comment

Originally posted by Toltec77 View Post
      it all matters what weight they will be fighting at, if Canelo and Martinez fight at middeweight then yah Martinez will win, but if they fight at welterweight then Canelo has a shot at beating Martinez. weight will play a very important role, and everybody knows that if you really follow boxing. That Bum Chavez jr almost knock Martinez ass out and he has no skill, Canelo has great skill with punching power to go along with it. Come on now!
      Why the **** would it be at welter weight? isnt Canelo the 154 champ. Hell let em fight at 140 then. Martinez can then be the same size as the rest of his foes

Comment

Canelo ready to step up i see,good look.

Comment

Doesn't he have to fight some contenders first?

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
            if i had a choice of keeping a belt and facing lara/vanes winner and making way less or facing a champion in cotto(if he wins) or facing some of the top fighters pound for pound AND make a lot more money, i would rather vacate and make more money and face the bigger challenge,vanes or lara aren't even half the fighter martinez is or better than cotto much less floyd and all three bring 10 times more money,it's a no brainer
            Lara is a tougher fight than Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by julian45 View Post
              Why the **** would it be at welter weight? isnt Canelo the 154 champ. Hell let em fight at 140 then. Martinez can then be the same size as the rest of his foes
              Read what I wrote carefully buddy, then maybe you would understand me.
              I can tell your just playn stupid! 154 is welterweight and 160 is middleweight ass wipe.
              Last edited by Toltec77; 11-09-2012, 09:40 AM.

Comment

hats off to Canelo for wanting the big fights, I defenetly have no problem with that....If I was him I'll do the same, I'd rather take a biger risk by fighting P4P caliver oponent in Mayweather, Martinez and Cotto than a Lara and Vanes.
                If he wins any of those fights he is on top of the world, contrary to beating Lara or Vanes....it would be like well he was suposed to beat them.

And for all the haters out there I have been advocating for a fight with either of those 2 vanes or Lara....but I see Canelos point of view.

Comment

Originally posted by Neutral
                  yup good choice, lara aint ****
                  Better take the ass whooping from a known fighter than a nobody right? Id say him and Lara have time to meet down the road but we all know GBP is not gonna allow it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

All this time side stepping mandatories and going striaght to the gold.

The WBC some how will figure out a way to make another elimination bout of the Vane/Lara fight or just make up another belt all togeter in the same weight class.

Any of those 3 fighters would be a fine choice alongside the winner of Vanes/Lara that have earned the shot the hard way

Comment

I'll watch Canelo fight anyone.

No point in talking about the cotto fight until after trout.

I'd love to see the winner of vanes-lara (lara) fight canelo.

Comment

Working...
                      X