No announcement yet.

NEW! VIDEO: Juan Manuel Marquez is Ripped/Muscular

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
    not to mention his strength & conditioning coach was a known steroid player who was accused by victor conte.

can you imagine if pac or floyd was associated with such a person?

Lots of double standards showing in this thread. Marquez gets away with murder in this site.
    Yeah cause, Freddy Roach has never had PED users in his stable before.

Comment

Marquez is chiseled! But it doesn't necessarily mean that he's in great fighting shape. And he's doesn't look like he put on muscle, more like he got rid of the layers of fat he had against Floyd and against Pac in the 3rd fight. He already put on muscle mass for those fights, now he just got cut up through dieting and cardio.

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
        who james toney?

james toney is james toney. Anybody who follows boxing knows that. YOu can accuse freddie of being a jerk, being a overrated trainer, etc but one thing you cant accuse him of is being dirty.

james toney roided because james toney roided. Freddie is innocent of that.

Comment

not to mention his strength & conditioning coach was a known steroid player who was accused by victor conte.

can you imagine if pac or floyd was associated with such a person?

Lots of double standards showing in this thread. Marquez gets away with murder in this site.
          That would be the main argument pretty much, which I mentioned. (Angel Heredia)
          Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
          Do you seriously want to make that comparison? A handful of fighters who was trained by Roach tested positive for ordinary AAS and stuff.

Heredia distributed and managed dozens of American Olympic athlete's PED use to beat real OST for years. That's like comparing a guy who kills someone in a bar room fight with Josef Stalin, pretty much.

Comment

who james toney?

james toney is james toney. Anybody who follows boxing knows that. YOu can accuse freddie of being a jerk, being a overrated trainer, etc but one thing you cant accuse him of is being dirty.

james toney roided because james toney roided. Freddie is innocent of that.
            says who exactly? you? you'll forgive some of us if we require more evidence than that, yes?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              im starting to have serious doubts.
              I called it awhile back. JMM has some serious backers and they don't like to lose.
              They will help him any way they can. That's all I will say on that.

Manny and JMM will both come out pissing clean, i'll tell you that.

Do I think its wrong? Yes......against anyone else but Manny.

If you are going up a known test dodger like Manny then hell yes you are hiring someone like Heredia and pissing clean. LOL.

If pissing clean has always been good enough for the Manny fans then its good enough for me with anyone Pac fights. As long as they piss clean, IDGAF what they take in camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
                I called it awhile back. JMM has some serious backers and they don't like to lose.
                They will help him any way they can. That's all I will say on that.

Manny and JMM will both come out pissing clean, i'll tell you that.

Do I think its wrong? Yes......against anyone else but Manny.

If you are going up a known test dodger like Manny then hell yes you are hiring someone like Heredia and pissing clean. LOL.

If pissing clean has always been good enough for the Manny fans then its good enough for me with anyone Pac fights. As long as they piss clean, IDGAF what they take in camp.
                Well there you have it folks /thread

Comment

:wank: :wank: no ****

warrrrrrrrrrr marquez.

Comment

JMM is gonna brutally KO pac and then Arum, TR , Team pac, and manny fans are gonna start screaming for better testing.

Comment

yup, can't really call foul on what marquez is blatantly doing when your guy is a test dodger.

Comment

Working...
                      X