Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW! VIDEO: Juan Manuel Marquez is Ripped/Muscular

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can ye stop saying Pacquiao agreed to all testing.When they negotiate he refuses but he tell reporters he is cool with it
    He says it but not when it counts
    Stop falling for it!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
      Not just crying but repeating the same shiietz over and over. Same recycle shiietz but when u play his own game and ask him what happen to take the test we have a fight u get nothing but crickets chirping..
      well im going to report him for safe measure. he shouldn't be allowed to spam like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        funny. but why are you going to such extremes to make an argument. try this.

man and a woman are about to ****, woman suggest both use protection, him a condom, her a diaphragm. Man puts on the condom then the woman says she wont put in her diaphragm and that she no longer agrees to have sex.

then 5 1/2 hours later, after you tried to get her to **** and since she wouldn't you left, she calls you and says I'll put in my diaphragm we can ****.

you goin back to her crib?
        First of all why are u comparing 2 guys who are suppose to fight eachother to sex??? Second why the phuck would anyone travel 5 1/2 hours to get some pu55y lol. Closing it out, yes I would Go Back and go beat the shiiet out of that pu55y if it was going to make me millions!! I repeat millions!! If ur gonna throw out a weak Azz comparsion atleast add the money part in it. I can't speak for the rest of the fellas In here but I know for a fact I would drive my azzz back to her If I'm gonna get millions from it. Just like the fight!!!
        Last edited by Evol; 11-08-2012, 05:12 PM.

Comment

• Floyd is not fighting PAC for free so why make a weak Azz comparison. Floyd is gonna make millions and let me add it will be easy work!! Floyd should be laughing and flatter that PAC has gave in to his demands instead we get more rock blocks and excuses!! But to his fans it's PAC who is ducking this fight all because PAC didn't agree to 1 demand from Floyd so now everything is off the table. Yup this sounds like a guy whos trying his best to make the fight. "Take the test we have a fight" all bs!!

Comment

• Pac is a blood doped cheat and you need to be just as doped as Pac to even stand a chance. Warquez!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rk16 View Post
              Can ye stop saying Pacquiao agreed to all testing.When they negotiate he refuses but he tell reporters he is cool with it
              He says it but not when it counts
              Stop falling for it!!!
              Okay, Pac hasn't agreed to the test. If that makes you happy. Floyd is still the one being called a coward left and right, homey. He's scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
                Floyd is not fighting PAC for free so why make a weak Azz comparison. Floyd is gonna make millions and let me add it will be easy work!! Floyd should be laughing and flatter that PAC has gave in to his demands instead we get more rock blocks and excuses!! But to his fans it's PAC who is ducking this fight all because PAC didn't agree to 1 demand from Floyd so now everything is off the table. Yup this sounds like a guy whos trying his best to make the fight. "Take the test we have a fight" all bs!!
                Dont you realize things change over time , it was 50/50 and take the test and Manny said NO so dont just jump over that just to bag Floyd , Manny could have easily said no problems like anyone else would have , its as much Mannys fault as it is Floyds , Manny is fighting somebody else and then says come on Floyd lets do it that is also BS , where was Manny when neither had a fight and Floyd said come on Manny lets go , this is about both of them wanting to be the boss !

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  Pac is a blood doped cheat and you need to be just as doped as Pac to even stand a chance. Warquez!
                  proof that either one is on steroids? if not then stfu

Comment

• As far as I'm concerned Marquez has never been beaten by Pacquiao.

And I really don't see how with all of Marquez's superior skills and IQ, and now as ripped, strong and fast he looks how Pacquiao can beat him when he never could in his physical prime.

Again apparently Pac looks amazing and more focused in training but I doubt thats the case.

Arums cashing out on Pacquiao and the judges willl not rob Marquez this time.

I can see Pacquiao looking awful and I mean really awful, and Marquez finally stopping him.

Pacquaio fan boys bring on the abuse I live for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                      Okay, Pac hasn't agreed to the test. If that makes you happy. Floyd is still the one being called a coward left and right, homey. He's scared.
                      Your calling him a coward on the basis that he won't fight Pacquiao
                      Facts prove Pacquiao is not willing to fight tho
                      Whatever helps you sleep at night kid

Comment

Working...
                      X