Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW! VIDEO: Juan Manuel Marquez is Ripped/Muscular

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since working with the ex Conte colleague, JMM has been looking ripped. That guy even said he can pass drug tests easily...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bring It On View Post
      I agree, and I've pointed that out. But using Heredia IS su****ious to me. But I'm not accusing JMM, maybe Heredia has cleaned up his act and/or JMM refuses to cheat.

I also agree that the fourth fight will look pretty much like the 3rd, maybe even better from Marquez' perspective if age hasn't caught up to him.

Please name the people in Pac's team that has the knowledge, experience and contacts Heredia does in terms of PEDs.

Generally I agree though, if you pay the "right" people you can probably feel pretty safe giving blood/urine while cheating.

I'm not saying I'm sure Pac is clean, and I'm not saying that JMM is cheating. There is probably not a single athlete who's at the pinnacle in a physical sport that I would guarantee is clean.

What I do say though is that I find it more likely that JMM is dodgy, considering the change between his appearance against Floyd at 142 and Manny at 146. Especially when that change came at age 38, after decades of training, with a S&C-coach with a... beyond tainted record.
      I would be an absolute fool to say that hiring Heredia doesn't look dodgy. But I would have to be an even bigger fool to think that Manny hasn't looked dodgy for quite awhile as well.

Turning a blind eye in good faith all those years in favor of Manny, but suddenly getting su****ious of JMM is highly hypocritical though.

There are so many people in both camps, named and unnamed. People who dont want to come to light. Serious financial backers who'd rather remain faceless. You dont seriously think that no on in Pacs camp has access to some "substances"? People on these forums claim they have access. Why wouldn't a world famous and wealthy athlete also have these connections? Is it not possible for someone from outside of camp to extend a helping hand? But if you really need me to name a guy that has had links to steroids in his camp I can give you a name: Freddie Roach. Equally JMM has Heredia who has stronger ties.

Personally, I hate that its a suspect fight on both sides but that's the rules Manny camp has been playing by. Eventually someone was going to come around and play by the same rules.

Comment

• Honestly Marquez looks about the same as last year, a lot leaner around his stomach area.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
          Honestly Marquez looks about the same as last year, a lot leaner around his stomach area.
          I agree

Comment

• Originally posted by Elotero View Post
            I would be an absolute fool to say that hiring Heredia doesn't look dodgy. But I would have to be an even bigger fool to think that Manny hasn't looked dodgy for quite awhile as well.

Turning a blind eye in good faith all those years in favor of Manny, but suddenly getting su****ious of JMM is highly hypocritical though.

There are so many people in both camps, named and unnamed. People who dont want to come to light. Serious financial backers who'd rather remain faceless. You dont seriously think that no on in Pacs camp has access to some "substances"? People on these forums claim they have access. Why wouldn't a world famous and wealthy athlete also have these connections? Is it not possible for someone from outside of camp to extend a helping hand? But if you really need me to name a guy that has had links to steroids in his camp I can give you a name: Freddie Roach. Equally JMM has Heredia who has stronger ties.

Personally, I hate that its a suspect fight on both sides but that's the rules Manny camp has been playing by. Eventually someone was going to come around and play by the same rules.
            Pac was ripped at age 16 going up. JMM has had pretty flabby parts TBH.

Comment

• Originally posted by GAME2010 View Post
              okay this is not real man come on... i dont care if i get banned or whatever but this is straight up roids...
              why is it that every time someone gets in great shape it's roids?
              idiots like you are ruining the sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                That how I feel, Seems like everyone on roids according to these fat fucks who just stay home and don't work out lol. If people worked out they will know it aint hard to get ripped or even bulk on pure protein and high calories.

Comment

• so what if he's on roids? it just means he'll have a level playing field this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                    Thanks to Floyd and his gullible paranoid minions.

Comment

• wtf ha ha that wee wee has done wonders

Comment

Working...
                      X