No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martinez, Chavez Returns in Play, Rematch in The Mix

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
    Your an idiot and a clown, I talk boxing here about every race and what not. Dumb fucks like you just assume oh mexican he roots for mexican blah blah blah. Just a cop out to write someone off.

Makes you feel better do it.

Martinez a bitch with dollar signs in his eyes, of course he gonna rematch chavez jr, so all this what he did to chavez jr is irrelevant. Its only about the money at this point in his career, Oh you think him calling out pacquaio was cause boxing need that fight no its for the money, him calling out Mayweather is cause boxing need that fight NO, you think him calling out chavez jr all these years was for boxing NO, everyone knew chavez jr will 99% chance of losing to Martinez LOL but he called him out for the money. And now he will rematch him for the money.

Martinez aint nothing but money hungry this point in his career and rightfully so he cant possibly have much more years in boxing left in him. This fight he had to get surgery, stitches and he had his hands broken or whatever. LOL. His time is coming to a end sooner then later.
    i'm mexican too dummy, and even if i wasn't it's clear to see what you'e doing. if you're going to troll at least be good at it.
    and haha, oh jesus, really? martinez fights for money?

so i assume chavez and alvarez fight for "la raza" unlike money hungry martinez? every fighter is looking for a pay day kid. it's a part of prize fighting. that's not what i was talking about when i discussed this fight or chavez jr.

Originally posted by jab2theballs View Post
    Sorry to have disturbed you oh great knowledgeable boxing guru. I had no idea that being a pro-mexican boxing fan equaled trolling. Oh and Please do tell us how much you've accomplished on here(and in real life too).
    i never said i'm some kind of guru when it comes to boxing, i said you obviously don't know anything since all you do is try to diss and troll, and do a weak job at it. like i said to boss pig, if you're going to troll, do a good job at it. and i'm not here to discuss my or anyone else's personal life. if i wanted to do that i'd be on a different site away from boxingscene

Comment

Chavez shouldn't wait until the 11th to start fighting next time
      he still had enough power late and after a beating to hurt Sergio
      surely he can KO him if he starts fighting early on
      Martinez owes him nothing, but the rematch next year is cool
      just put the weed and munchies down and make the damn weight

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
        i'm mexican too dummy, and even if i wasn't it's clear to see what you'e doing. if you're going to troll at least be good at it.
        and haha, oh jesus, really? martinez fights for money?

so i assume chavez and alvarez fight for "la raza" unlike money hungry martinez? every fighter is looking for a pay day kid. it's a part of prize fighting. that's not what i was talking about when i discussed this fight or chavez jr.

You know what I meant by that but now you just being thick and want to keep arguing like a child so you go the petty route.

Yes they all fight for money, but Martinez is only interested in those huge paydays now (rightfully so) he aint got time for lil money.

also it clear to see waht I am doing LOL? OKay what am I doing.

All I wrote in this thread to make you flip was

All Roads Leads To Chavez Jr.

El Dinero de Vaca

LOL .

Chill out homie.

Comment

i red k'ed you because you're a waste of space on here (and probably in real life too). you and boss pig are nothing but pro-mexican trolls that should stick to twitter and youtube where scum and casual fans reside. and don't act like you're not trolling on here,
          So what, it's a crime for Americans to support their countryman in the olympics?, Are Mexican citizens considered "trolls" when they root for their soccer team in the world cup? lol every country is proud of the athletes they produced, it's not a bad thing.

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
            So what, it's a crime for Americans to support their countryman in the olympics?, Are Mexican citizens considered "trolls" when they root for their soccer team in the world cup? lol every country is proud of the athletes they produced, it's not a bad thing.
            According to clowns like him, its wrong if you support your fighters LOL.

If you Mexican and root for a Mexican fighter your a troll LOL. That some real logic right their.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
              You know what I meant by that but now you just being thick and want to keep arguing like a child so you go the petty route.

Yes they all fight for money, but Martinez is only interested in those huge paydays now (rightfully so) he aint got time for lil money.

also it clear to see waht I am doing LOL? OKay what am I doing.

All I wrote in this thread to make you flip was

All Roads Leads To Chavez Jr.

El Dinero de Vaca

LOL .

Chill out homie.
              i know what you meant, and i am chill. i didn't flip, i simply replied to you in the same manner that you responded to me. check the first page, you're the one that quoted me.

Comment

I mean if JR is gonna be the only one left calling him out and the only one of the money guys willing to fight Sergio then make it happen.

Comment

Rematch? Same outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
                    i never said that. i said if you're going to be on here spewing bullsshit and hating on other nationalities (puerto ricans), go take that shit somewhere else. why would i be mad at someone rooting for their countrymen? it's common sense that people will sometimes do that. it's the ones that are ignorant about it and have to resort to talking shit about other people to make some kind of a point that are annoying. if you honestly can't talk about boxing or anything for that matter without resorting to hate, you need to step away from the pc, go outside, and work on your social skills.

Comment

i never said i'm some kind of guru when it comes to boxing, i said you obviously don't know anything since all you do is try to diss and troll, and do a weak job at it. like i said to boss pig, if you're going to troll, do a good job at it. and i'm not here to discuss my or anyone else's personal life. if i wanted to do that i'd be on a different site away from boxingscene
                      So you're going to assume I know nothing about boxing because I was talking **** about some puerto rican boxer that came out of the closet? and you call me a "waste of space" but refuse to discuss how you're any better?
                      Please do us all a favor and refrain from making assumptions,it makes you look stupid. I'm done with you.

Comment

Working...
                      X