No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko, Banks To Lead Kronk Restoration Cause

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Åge View Post
    Wlad and Banks handle this great - I am just affraid that ghettopeople will destroy a newrestored Kronk again.
    Come on man we don't need posts like this

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
      I think the original was a city run gym wasnt it? It was in the basement of some other building or something like that. I dont know if he could really just buy it if they were closing it down and all.
      Yes, I know you are right, it was City property, but Steward was trying to raise money tokeep it open, it needed some repairs etc. And because he didn't put up any money it waa closed. He could have bpught the place himself for pennies on the doll, and I'm sure it would be even cheaper now. They're selling nice looking homes in Detroit for around $10-15,000. But he let it go. There may have been other ramifications I don't know about.

Comment

its a pretty sad state of affairs if stewards sister feels she has to take everything out for fear of it being nicked. it would be nice to see guys like wladimir and hearns make sure that that gym is looked after because i doubt steward would want it to be shut down.

Comment

Working...
        X