Preview: Pacquiao Shoots Guns in Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like a Baws!!

Comment

lol love that little laugh at the end....pac was just spraying and praying...

Comment

Pac should make a scarface movie hahaha

I don't know whats scarier, Pac with that gun or Pac in gloves in a boxing ring

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          Pac should make a scarface movie hahaha

I don't know whats scarier, Pac with that gun or Pac in gloves in a boxing ring
          dont be scare little pu$$y fish
          he is not scary in the ring or with a gun

Comment

this video made my day, pacquiao becomes best buddies with his opponents no matter what they do inside the ring, truly a people's person and a cultural icon, mexican police don't kid around.

Comment

I wouldve bought PAC vs JMM 4 if it was held in mexico. Imagine the electricity it wouldve produce. If JMM wins and retires after the fight in mexico how's that for a farewell.

Comment

someone make a voice over with lampley's "**** **** **** **** ****"

Comment

Here is a longer version. Holy **** Pac is like a king in mexico LOL.

http://www.toprank.com/videos/gunpla...ng-in-mexico-1

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
                    Here is a longer version. Holy **** Pac is like a king in mexico LOL.

http://www.toprank.com/videos/gunpla...ng-in-mexico-1
                    dude for reals lol

He was much more skillful with the 2nd assault rifle but then I remembered he used to be in the Philippine army so he has training

Comment

This is a smart move by Marquez... he wants to injure Pacquiao's left shoulder :P

Comment

Working...
                      X