Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In your honest opinion who "scared" Floyd the most?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
    Yeah. Keep admitting Floyd never wanted this fight. He's scared. In real life if you want something you don't throw roadblocks along the way. It just means you're just bull****ting people. I can't even believe you're allowing yourselves to be bull****ted by this guy.
    Dude, Mitt romney just tried this strategy-keep lying and maybe the public will buy it- it failed. The public sees through it. ***** won, floyd still sells more than Manny. Either change the startegy or keep losing. Your choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      its not an excuse. its the way it is. Imagine if someone said Cotto made an offer to Manny.

I don't know why. I don't know why.

Floyd fought Cotto because Manny said he couldn't fight in May because of the cut and the stadium. How does that indicate fear?

Respectfully, the public doesn't seem to share your analysis. They appear to see floyd as the best an manny as the one who refuses to fight the best, probably because Manny keeps fighting blown up lw/jww and floyd is fighting the bigger fighters and not at a catchweight.
      mayweather is treating pac like an opponent. where as pac isnt the opponent. he is a 6 weight world champion! hagler, hearns, duran and leonard didnt have a problem fighting each other.

you dont know why? well have a little think about that.

floyd fought cotto because he didnt want to fight pacquiao. 0% PPV is not trying to make the fight. he wanted cottos name on his resume, even if pac had already knocked him out. he booked the mgm and a date before even trying to make the fight with pacquiao!

the public do, look at the message boards on here. theres not many left defending floyd. even the guy on espn who always stuck up for maywether admitted that theres nothing he can say anymore because it is becoming more and more obvious.

i think floyd is the best, but he doesnt fight the best anymore. floyd is fighting the bigger fighters? JMM? ortiz had 1 fight at welterweight after quitting against maidana! pacquiao has been fighting bigger fighters for years! hatton, cotto, margarito and mosley are all miles bigger than pacquiao. and yes i do appreciate that some of those were past their best. but the point is fighting bigger fighters doesnt mean much. fight the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
        mayweather is treating pac like an opponent. where as pac isnt the opponent. he is a 6 weight world champion! hagler, hearns, duran and leonard didnt have a problem fighting each other.

you dont know why? well have a little think about that.

floyd fought cotto because he didnt want to fight pacquiao. 0% PPV is not trying to make the fight. he wanted cottos name on his resume, even if pac had already knocked him out. he booked the mgm and a date before even trying to make the fight with pacquiao!

the public do, look at the message boards on here. theres not many left defending floyd. even the guy on espn who always stuck up for maywether admitted that theres nothing he can say anymore because it is becoming more and more obvious.

i think floyd is the best, but he doesnt fight the best anymore. floyd is fighting the bigger fighters? JMM? ortiz had 1 fight at welterweight after quitting against maidana! pacquiao has been fighting bigger fighters for years! hatton, cotto, margarito and mosley are all miles bigger than pacquiao. and yes i do appreciate that some of those were past their best. but the point is fighting bigger fighters doesnt mean much. fight the best.
        Shade, thats not true. Lets say it was, since manny just tried to make a catchweight fight with Cotto for a rematch instead of fighting floyd. Using the logic in this post, does that mean he is afraid of floyd?

mayweather is treating pac like an opponent. where as pac isnt the opponent. Manny is the opponent, floyd is treating manny the same way SRL made Hearns wait 2 years, Hagler 5 years, and fought Duran while he let the hearns fight "marinate". Do you remember this? floyd has also fought bigger fighters, most recently cotto, not at a CW like Manny.

Besides what does 8 titles have to do with anything? Manny is getting treated like Hearns/Duran/ Hagler were. the difference is they wanted to fight SRL so they accepted the offers they got. Oh yeah SRL retired too. DId that mean he was afraid of Hagler?

Was SRL afraid of Hearns because he made him wait? Of course not, it was a business decision, same as floyd.

Comment

• El Tornado de Tijuana, prime Cotto & PAC!

Floyd is such an embarrassment to the sport... Idk how people can be fans of his when all he does is duck the best, fake retirement to avoid the the best, waist till there past prime oh & cheap shot to win.

Comment

• Another original unbiased thread.

Comment

Dude, Mitt romney just tried this strategy-keep lying and maybe the public will buy it- it failed. The public sees through it. ***** won, floyd still sells more than Manny. Either change the startegy or keep losing. Your choice.
              Whole world blames Floyd except a small minority. They have moved on long time ago. They're sick of Floyd. If he doesn't want Pac or Martinez, there is Canelo waiting. But where tf is he? If you don't want Pac for Floyd, fine. There is Alvarez. Why aren't you talking about Floyd's next fight? Seems Floyd doesn't even have alternative fights. Oh okay, he's waiting for the Berto/Guerrero winner. I get it.

Comment

• After reading all the "floyd isnt scared" posts in this thread, it really reminds me of the extreme wing of the ********** part, they just wont go to the center and accept what has been a well documented fact.A poll is placed go out and vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                  Whole world blames Floyd except a small minority. They have moved on long time ago. They're sick of Floyd. If he doesn't want Pac or Martinez, there is Canelo waiting. But where tf is he? If you don't want Pac for Floyd, fine. There is Alvarez. Why aren't you talking about Floyd's next fight? Seems Floyd doesn't even have alternative fights. Oh okay, he's waiting for the Berto/Guerrero winner. I get it.
                  again like I said, mitt tried this strategy, doesn't work. You can lie and blame floyd-the buying public will continue to support his fights at a higher rate than they do manny. Hopefully, manny will stop the April nonsense and actually REALLY try to make fight.

If floyd fights ghost/berto winner because manny wont and because he is going to hold off on Canelo to maximise profit, so be it. I'd prefer manny or sergio.

Comment

• Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
                    After reading all the "floyd isnt scared" posts in this thread, it really reminds me of the extreme wing of the ********** part, they just wont go to the center and accept what has been a well documented fact.A poll is placed go out and vote.
                    new alt, same old silliness.

Comment

again like I said, mitt tried this strategy, doesn't work. You can lie and blame floyd-the buying public will continue to support his fights at a higher rate than they do manny. Hopefully, manny will stop the April nonsense and actually REALLY try to make fight.

If floyd fights ghost/berto winner because manny wont and because he is going to hold off on Canelo to maximise profit, so be it. I'd prefer manny or sergio.
                      Floyd needs to fight one more fight before getting the Pac fight, that is if he finally decides to fight Pac due to pressure. And he has to announce it now! You don't mean Pac will go through another war and tear and queen Floyd gets to take a long vacation, do you? Floyd can get Pac if he beats Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                      X