Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In your honest opinion who "scared" Floyd the most?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
    Margo for me. The dude is scary as hell. Even oscar promised he'd fight the winner of margo-cotto fight hoping against hope that cotto would win and when margo won the fight brutally Oscar was like uh ohh I want a rematch with floyd. Unfortunately for him floyd didn't want any of his offer so he went down looking at a 135 champ to make larry merchant's dream come true.
    and that was one of ODLH's biggest mistake, a KO loss to Margarito would have been less embarassing than the shellhacking he got ....

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      EXactly. NSB was a great invention, but whenFloyd offers manny 50/50 and asks both guys take OSDT, Manny refuses and a poster comes to the conclusion floyd is scared, you realize the danger of the internet is anypne, no matter how stupid, gets to voice an opinion.
      no. when manny accepts and floyd runs away in fear from his own offer. then you come to the conclusion that he's scared. oh yeah and all the other overwhelming evidence doesn't help.

Comment

What's pathetic is that Floyd retired like a ***** when all the top WWs were fighting each other. Cotto, Margarito, Williams and others punked that dude. Once he saw that they beat the prime out of each other, he comes and fights one guy(a LW) and he gets more credit for that than the WWs who beat each other. That's Flomos for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          no. when manny accepts and floyd runs away in fear from his own offer. then you come to the conclusion that he's scared. oh yeah and all the other overwhelming evidence doesn't help.
          So it doesn't matter that the acceptance came 5 1/2 months later after floyd pulled the offer because every compromise offer made was also rejected. Have you ever come across any boxing negotiation where it takes an opponent 5 1/2 months to agree to a contract clause?

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
            This dude likes living in the pass because that's the only thing he has left to bring up and that can be easily counter with a "what happen to take the we have a fight"? I mean since u wanna keep brining up shiietz from the pass.
            Manny waited 5 1/2 months and then "agreed" only after the offer was taken off the table because manny kept refusing any compromise offers.

It all comes down to 2 basic things; whether you think Manny waiting to agree is justifiable and if you think its justifiable for floyd to pull offer after 5 1/2 months of not being able to get manny to sign.

Comment

"I guess Floyd won't fight me because I don't have a vagina."...Paul Williams

http://www.examiner.com/article/paul...-have-a-vagina

don't know why williams would say that since they both have the same manager/adviser in al haymon...maybe he knew something.

and he even added this one...

"I don't think Floyd Mayweather will fight me anytime," Williams said. "Manny Pacquiao, he might do it, he might step up but not Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by the collector View Post
                margarito and manny easily,i dont know why he was scared of tony for imo he would of outboxed him and made him look foolish.but ill go for manny as we know his health is more important
                Because at that time tony was a monster who threw 1000 punches per fight and could walk through everything floyd threw at him, im not saying he would have won but it woulda been a rough night

Comment

Are you guys fucking stupid? Let's see the list...

Margarito = Top Rank
                  Prime Cotto = Top Rank
                  Pacquiao = Top Rank
                  Relevant Martinez = 160 lbs

I think out of that list we know there was NO WAY in hell Floyd was going to fight a prime TOP RANK fighter. No chance, 0%. Do you guys even think for a damn second that Arum decides who his fighters fight against? Remeber Arum said Floyd was never going to make a penny with him after Floyd left TR?

So if I have to pick one it would be Martinez because he makes the least sense in money and risk.

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
                    Because at that time tony was a monster who threw 1000 punches per fight and could walk through everything floyd threw at him, im not saying he would have won but it woulda been a rough night
                    tony was one fight removed from losing to daniel santos. i wouldn't charachterize him as a monster.

Comment

They all terrified Floyd, dude doesn't have one legit fight on his entire resume.

Comment

Working...
                      X