Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In your honest opinion who "scared" Floyd the most?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Midget pacman reason why is because Floyd came out with all these reasons just to make the fight when he has never made those request and demands before.

Comment

I remember the whole Miguel Cotto lives in Puerto Rico video in ESPN (removed in youtube) when the questions came from someone in Britain. That was funny as hell.

For the Record I think he has been more scare of Pac but I do believe he is on something (or has been)

Comment

IMHO its a toss up, Margarito was such a monster before the Mosley fight, even ODLH run and looked at the lightweights and fought Pacquiao instead....

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
          A. Antonio 'Tijuana Tornado" Margarito

B. Prime Miguel "angel" Cotto

C. Manny "pacman" Pacquiao

D. Sergio "Maravilla" Martinez

Give your reason why. If you have some evidence do kindly post it.

poll to follow.
          Floyd lucky he never fought Margarito cause with those cast wraps he would have ended Floyd career

Comment

Margarito no doubt, the Terminator style is no joke.

Comment

Originally posted by the collector View Post
              margarito and manny easily,i dont know why he was scared of tony for imo he would of outboxed him and made him look foolish.but ill go for manny as we know his health is more important
              During those days Margarito would have been all over him, in those days margarito can punch non stop for 12 rounds and with those cast wraps I say Mayweather would have tooken a severe beating probably getting knock out with in 9 rounds

Comment

Margo for me. The dude is scary as hell. Even oscar promised he'd fight the winner of margo-cotto fight hoping against hope that cotto would win and when margo won the fight brutally Oscar was like uh ohh I want a rematch with floyd. Unfortunately for him floyd didn't want any of his offer so he went down looking at a 135 champ to make larry merchant's dream come true.

Comment

id go with Margartio. and thats a real close race with him and Manny! Hes was scared of Marg but now scared of Manny. Im talking petrified!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
                    A. Antonio 'Tijuana Tornado" Margarito

B. Prime Miguel "angel" Cotto

C. Manny "pacman" Pacquiao

D. Sergio "Maravilla" Martinez

Give your reason why. If you have some evidence do kindly post it.

poll to follow.
                    Its out of Margarito and Pac.

Here turned down a career high payday to fight Margarito. After the Hatton fight when Cotto and Margarito were the top WW he retired.

As for Pac - do we need to go into it?

Comment

obviously pacquiao.

what a fcuking ****house.

Comment

Working...
                      X