Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In your honest opinion who "scared" Floyd the most?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's a toss up between Fetta and Larryx with their obsessive fanboy stalking. Floyd is scared on of these two idiots is going to kidnap him and wear his skin around the house.

Comment

• Pacquiao. Floyd would beat him with ease but he was terrified of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
        I beg your pardon?

Boxing isnt dying because of threads such as this. This actually encourages fans to be more discerning of certain fighter's habits that is actually digging a hole for boxing.
        Don't worry these floyd boys are in crisis mode trying to contain all these floyd is a coward threads they have to throw out everything they can think of. Most of them are using alts now because they couldn't handle the first wave of fifty bashing Floyd and they got way to emotional and mad. They're all really hurting right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by eurochamp View Post
          What does my rep have to do with anything? i have received a lot of green k. And you don't talk me seriously?man all you do is cry about Floyd all day everyday,no matter the thread you have to mention Floyd in a negative light.Posters like you have ruined several forums with this Floyd-Manny crap.If you want to be a boxing fan then talk about actual fights,what fighters do you actually like? There is no need to keep trashing someone everyday man.
          They have ruined it for guys like you who love Floyd and dont want to see him slandered you mean. Thats all it is.

And it doesnt matter how much green you get your rep can only go up after a certain post count so how did you get it?

Comment

• Originally posted by eurochamp View Post
            What does my rep have to do with anything? i have received a lot of green k. And you don't talk me seriously?man all you do is cry about Floyd all day everyday,no matter the thread you have to mention Floyd in a negative light.Posters like you have ruined several forums with this Floyd-Manny crap.If you want to be a boxing fan then talk about actual fights,what fighters do you actually like? There is no need to keep trashing someone everyday man.
            You are someone else pretending to be a new poster. please.

Seriously ive done more than that. just bumping a thread larry. no hate here.

Comment

yep. This the video. This is like tarver calling out RJJ in the post fight conference or marquez calling out pacquiao. The difference being floyd didnt fight him when margarito had his fanbase. kinda like pryor calling out sugar ray leonard.

LOL Floyd is a scary dude, this video would go well with this music, this should be his walk out music

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
                LOL Floyd is a scary dude, this video would go well with this music, this should be his walk out music
                LOL. quoted for the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                  Don't worry these floyd boys are in crisis mode trying to contain all these floyd is a coward threads they have to throw out everything they can think of. Most of them are using alts now because they couldn't handle the first wave of fifty bashing Floyd and they got way to emotional and mad. They're all really hurting right now.
                  tell me about it.

Floyd fan boys are the worse.

Comment

tell me about it.

Floyd fan boys are the worse.
                    They truly are.

Comment

• Pacturd's on pure desperation mode. First this and now "Marquez is on steriods" bwhahahah.....

Comment

Working...
                      X