Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In your honest opinion who "scared" Floyd the most?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im gonna go with pacquiao

Only because it was the fight everyone wanted, he was completely aware of it....and the fight still wasnt made

he had the excuse of margarito, but with pac...he had nothing and made up ridiculous excuses

Comment

• Margarito turned him into a coward, pacquiao turned him into a full blown ducking coward fraud.

Comment

• Pac fans votes coming, Margarito coming in second.

Comment

• Pac easily
          the lengths Floyd's gone to in order to duck him are crazy
          with Tony and Cotto, he just "retired"
          not sure why Martinez is even listed on here though
          Floyd has 0 obligation to fight Martinez

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            because my argument is both floyd and manny want the fight but manny keeps refusing over dollar amount
            Whatever you say, buddy!

I'm okay with Canelo vs Mayweather. Looking forward to it. You don't want Pac, eh? So be it.

Comment

Respectfully, manny has never earned more than $28 mil for a fight. And yes I understood your point. I don't agree and here is why.

floyd's purse will be both as promoter and fighter, based on the way his deal is structured. Manny is a TR employee and his purse is just as a fighter (if he does get any promoter money it isn't as great as floyd or TR). So when we talk about floyd getting more, its not just becuase of deal split but also how manny's TR deal is structured. Can we agree on this?

I dont think floyd is responsible to give manny more on the deal split to offset the gap created by their different deals.

how do you know that the most he has earned is 28 mil just out of interest?!

what makes you think floyd would be the promoter for a mayweather pacquiao fight? what exactly does goldenboy promotions do for mayweather?

again, how do you know this? if floyd is his own promoter, does that mean he gives himself "promoter money"??

when your watching a fight, do you care how much money they are getting paid? work out a $/punch thrown?!

as a fan of boxing, wouldnt it be better if we were talking about a fight rather than give reasons as to why a fighter shouldnt fight another fighter unless he gets X Y and Z?

Comment

Respectfully, manny has never earned more than $28 mil for a fight. And yes I understood your point. I don't agree and here is why.

floyd's purse will be both as promoter and fighter, based on the way his deal is structured. Manny is a TR employee and his purse is just as a fighter (if he does get any promoter money it isn't as great as floyd or TR). So when we talk about floyd getting more, its not just becuase of deal split but also how manny's TR deal is structured. Can we agree on this?

I dont think floyd is responsible to give manny more on the deal split to offset the gap created by their different deals.
                Floyd isnt going to do any promotional work though, so thats complete dog****. He isnt the promoter, it will be goldenboy doing all the work. This whole 'I'm the promoter and the fighter' thing is a myth and its just serves as a convenient roadblock to the fight.

Comment

• floyd has to pay golden boy a huge share and al haymon too

not to mention floyd has to pay for his entire event and pay the opponent

Comment

• I voted for Pac, but seemed to me have avoided Margo in his prime also...(retired)

Comment

• If only Uncle Bob hadn't got bought out of Floyd's contract. We'd have had this fight years ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X