Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In your honest opinion who "scared" Floyd the most?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    just defend it, geez!
    accusing pac of using peds.

kicked up a big fuss when pacquiaos name was being mentioned about a fight with floyd.

suddenly not prepared to fight without extra tests when pacquiao moved up.

any time floyd is asked a question about pac, he gets irate. talks about health being more important, not ending up like ali and self preservation.

he cant fight pacquiao because HE doesnt like pacs promoter.

claims he tried to make the fight, but in reality he offered 0% of the PPV.

apparently pac is now desperate because he will take 45%.

his best mate says he is sick of running from pacquiao.

And there is many many more. so just accept the fact that everybody isnt going to agree with you as they wont with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post

kicked up a big fuss when pacquiaos name was being mentioned about a fight with floyd.

any time floyd is asked a question about pac, he gets irate. talks about health being more important, not ending up like ali and self preservation.

And there is many many more. so just accept the fact that everybody isnt going to agree with you as they wont with me.
      ok now throw in the fact in dec 09 he reached an agreement that manny wouldn't sign.

wanted both he and manny to take osdt.

add that earlier this year, Manny was set to fight in May, then when floyd's name came up, manny had a cut that wouldn't heal and there was a need for the stadium

add that the last time Bob was supposedly negotiating for the fight, Margarito spilled the beans that he was already promised a November fight wit Manny

Floyd did sue Bob over wages stolen from him.

offered manny $40 mil, 12 mil more THAN MANNY EVER MADE WITH THE BULK OF PPV REVENUE and no ppv, and manny refused deal.

there are many others so why don't you use all the facts to form an opinion. makes the opinion valid.

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post

and, so we are clear I don't mind that you have a different opinion, I was questioning the logic you cited in your post.

Comment

ok now throw in the fact in dec 09 he reached an agreement that manny wouldn't sign.

add that earlier this year, Manny was set to fight in May, then when floyd's name came up, manny had a cut that wouldn't heal and there was a need for the stadium

add that the last time Bob was supposedly negotiating for the fight, Margarito spilled the beans that he was already promised a November fight wit Manny

offered manny $40 mil, 12 mil more THAN MANNY EVER MADE WITH THE BULK OF PPV REVENUE and no ppv, and manny refused deal.

there are many others so why don't you use all the facts to form an opinion. makes the opinion valid.
          your boring me now pal. why dont you accept the fact that thats my opinion? end of story.

Comment

and, so we are clear I don't mind that you have a different opinion, I was questioning the logic you cited in your post.
            right! thats fine! can we move on now?! pointless talking about a fight that will never happen.

Comment

In bold - Signs of a true Flowmo. Forget that the fight is much bigger than Floyd offered Pac and that most everyone thinks that floyds offer was bunk.. Leave it to a true flowmo to defend everything that is floyd. Honestly, how can we take you seriously when it has been proven that Floyd's junk is in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                In bold - Signs of a true Flowmo. Forget that the fight is much bigger than Floyd offered Pac and that most everyone thinks that floyds offer was bunk.. Leave it to a true flowmo to defend everything that is floyd. Honestly, how can we take you seriously when it has been proven that Floyd's junk is in your mouth.
                is the bold true Alibata?

WHy does it matter what people think if its true?

where is the defense of floyd? I simply posted a true fact in a discussion with Shade. If posting the truth makes me a flowmo fine!

The sad thing is that posting the truth equates to having someone's junk in their mouth in your mind. I hope you teach your kids better than that.
                Last edited by The Big Dunn; 11-08-2012, 02:37 PM.

Comment

is the bold true Alibata?

WHy does it matter what people think if its true?
                  And as a true flowmo, honestly, I am curious... Did you think Floyd made that offer thinking manny would take it? You think Floyd was excited that Manny was finally going to fight him?... because as a rational person, like most, I thought the offer was bunk. I thought Floyd made it because he was scared to fight manny and knew Manny being of sound mind would not take it.
                  Last edited by Alibata; 11-08-2012, 02:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                    And as a true flowmo, honestly, I am curious... Did you think Floyd made that offer thinking manny would take it?... because as a rational person, like most, I thought the offer was bunk.
                    Is the bold true ALibata?

when you answer it I'll answer any question you like.

Comment

Is the bold true ALibata?

when you answer it I'll answer any question you like.
                      I can offer you a million to kill yourself.. don't mean it means anything because I know you wont do it.

Comment

Working...
                      X