Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enzo Cal speaking the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by rogdogx View Post
      Carl Froch >>>> Joe Calzaghe in entertainment value and competition level. . Calzaghe is known for getting dropped by washed up Roy and old Bhop. Just imagine what Froch would have done to Joe Blow
      JC was in their backyard so felt he needed to make the fight, and got caught as a result. Similar to if FLoyd fought in England he couldnt get away with what he does in america. Floyd would push more than he usually does and could get caught more.
      Thats why fighting in peoples backyard should be given the utmost respect.

Comment

What do Calzaghe and family gain by talking bs? Whatevs, just come out of retirement or let your carreer do the talking..

Comment

hes fought way better opposition then joke calslappy

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            And all the Americans will rush to Frochs defence because while joe never lost to an American, meaning they have nothing over him, froch did and that makes him ok

*by the way I like both fighters just stating the obvious
            funny how you rationalize it like it has nothing to do with slaphappy fighting bums his whole career. Do you really make yourself believe its anything else?

Comment

Originally posted by Neutral View Post
              im american and i too notice that, i think those people are utterly disgusting. only hate on him because of his 0 and the fact that he took Jones and Hopkin's soul
              haha people were calling him the king of fighting bums and nobodies way before he fought those two old timers

Comment

Taking nothing away from Froch but fans tend to forget that it was the Super Six that put those fights together. And if not for that Froch's resume would most likely be pretty average. That is also not taking into account the fact that Froch really should have three loses. As far as what I think of a Froch- Calzaghe match, Joe wins and makes it look easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                  Taking nothing away from Froch but fans tend to forget that it was the Super Six that put those fights together. And if not for that Froch's resume would most likely be pretty average.
                  Who cares why it happened? Froch's resume is a lot better. That's the important point.

He also fought Lucian Bute, a non-shot Jermain Taylor, and Jean Pascal outside of the Super Six. So face it: he will fight anyone, anytime, anywhere.

Unlike Calslappy.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxopera View Post
                    What do Calzaghe and family gain by talking bs? Whatevs, just come out of retirement or let your carreer do the talking..
                    He was live on sky sports news talking about his book and got asked his opinion you ignorant twerp

What do you want him to say "I won't answer that question in case some butthurt yanks on boxingscene forums get upset"

Gtfo

Comment

I 100% agree and I have said it in here many times. Froch is good but is not and will never be great or elite. Have an iron chin does not make you an elite fighter. I know I piss off Brit fans probably but Froch is not great at all I am sorry. If you take away that Bute fight and possibly the Abraham fight, Froch has had ZERO good victories. He was given a gift against Dirrell who ran around for the most part and still hurt him. He fought Pascal, G. Johnson on even terms (not dominated whatsoever). He was completely dominated by J. Taylor for 11 rounds and was 18 seconds away from a UD loss. He was outclassed and embarrased by Ward. He was beaten and hurt by Kessler. He is one of the most limited fighters at that level skillwise that I have seen in a long time. Sorry to sound like I am hating but he is just not a great fighter at all. Joe C., prime Pavlik, prime RJJ, prime Bhop, Dawson would easily dominate Froch. I gave Froch props for the Bute victory sure (which was the best win in his entire career by far) but until the rematch, I still think Bute is going to beat him the 2nd time around. If Froch wins again, I will give him respect. He is still not great though haha.

And for all of you Joe C. haters, you can go piss yourselves. Joe C. would have beaten Froch by UD with one hand tied behind his back, are you kidding me? People love hating on the 0 loss record as always. Joe C. is the best boxer of the last 15-20 years that the UK has produced.

Comment

Working...
                      X