Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia vs. Judah Tripleheader on Showtime, January 19

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bitch ass Garcia hasn't done nothing to have a stay buys fight.

JUDAH LMFAO....

Comment

Would love Quillin vs. Golovkin

Comment

Judah is faster and more skilled than Garcia, he should win.

Comment

Judah is faster and more skilled than Garcia, he should win.
          So did Khan.

Doesnt mean anything when you have a glass jaw

Comment

Originally posted by PD21 View Post
            So did Khan.

Doesnt mean anything when you have a glass jaw
            Judah doesn't have a glass jaw, just average defence and imo Garcia isn't a fighter with the ability to exploit that.

Comment

Garcia by TKO over Judah, Kid Chocolate should fight Triple G or Pirog

Comment

Originally posted by Anton.Brilliant View Post
                well, for one, none of them are puerto rican.

you have to be delusional to ***** about danny whilst cupping nelo's ballsack. both guys are in the same boat, but because danny's "different" its worth crying about. i wonder why?
                I haven't heard a nationalistic fan ever accept their bias, so I don't approach discussions with them from an inflammatory angle, cuz then they aren't receptive to whatever points you're trying to make. Nobody wants to hear that their opinions are trash or wrong. or that they're a dick-rider/fanboy.

Comment

Rubio,Taylor,and vera is who kid chocolate should be fighting they are in the same league as kid chocolate anybody eles ko's kid chocolate to the moon

Comment

Quillen complains that GGG is not a big enough name to fight him yet. However, Quillen is fighting on the undercard on Showtime and GGG is headlining an HBO event on the same day.

Quillen could get the fight on HBO if he wanted it, but he will opt to stay on the Showtime undercard. Sad that so many fighters are scared to take chances against dangerous opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                      I haven't heard a nationalistic fan ever accept their bias, so I don't approach discussions with them from an inflammatory angle, cuz then they aren't receptive to whatever points you're trying to make. Nobody wants to hear that their opinions are trash or wrong. or that they're a dick-rider/fanboy.
                      I've tried that. either way its an exercise in futility. alot of them are set in their ways and not interested in being anything but flag waving butt plugs.

Comment

Working...
                      X