Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia vs. Judah Tripleheader on Showtime, January 19

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I honestly see Judah winning a decision if he can avoid the late stoppage. I do see Garcia possibly getting him in trouble late but if he can survive that I think Judah gets the decision in similar fashion to the Matthysse fight.

Comment

if garcia is a joke?than what make canelo?let garcia take judah as a tune up than you will see him in his next fight with lucas or rios

Comment

After the last show there is no debate that Quillin should be the main event.

Unfortunately, we will now have to deal with the business side and politics of boxing before we see the fights we want.

I can't wait until The Kid Chocolate unifies the MW division. Then I want to see how many of his haters jump on the bandwagon.

Comment

Just Keep Winning Danny, Just Keep winning

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            Just my choice of words. You either like it or you don't.
            He beat Campbell/Holt and starched Khan/Morales. He's unarguably a Top 5 LWW. He needs to beat Matthysse and Peterson to clean out the division. Judah is Ring #3, so it's a decent match-up. I don't like that the WBC belt will be on the line though.
            Last edited by kiaba360; 11-06-2012, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bori210 View Post
              if garcia is a joke?than what make canelo?let garcia take judah as a tune up than you will see him in his next fight with lucas or rios
              Canelo tried fighting someone of notice in his last fight but all fell thru but atleast he's been mentioning the big names. On the other hand Garcia is trying to avoid Mathysse like the plague, trying to downplay what he's done and not worthiness of fighting but sooner or later he'll have to or vacate!

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                He beat Campbell/Holt and starched Khan/Morales. He's unarguably a Top 5 LWW. He needs to beat Matthysse and Peterson to clean out the division.

What about Guzman, Rios and Alvarado bet even JMM could teach him a lesson!

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  Wrong, it was after the first Morales fight. And it was Khan's neck not his jaw!
                  thats what i keep saying,i think garcia has ok power,not great just avg,those shots on khan were not on the chin,all three knockdowns were on the head and on the neck/ear,khan took shots to the chin after the first knockdown and he didn't even wobble,and i think maidana hits harder and khan did look hurt against maidana and didn't go down,but to me it seems like garcia has a pretty good chin but khan was landing a lot on him and garcias face was starting to mark up and get a cut and it was early in the fight too,i really think khan beats him if they rematch although i think khan will be very carefull in the fight

Comment

Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
                    What about Guzman, Rios and Alvarado bet even JMM could teach him a lesson!
                    Why do you keep saying "even JMM"? I hold Marquez in a higher regard than all the other fighters you named. The only guys I'd pick over Garcia are JMM and Matthysse. Alvarado shouldn't even be in the discussion cuz he just lost, and Rios isn't even on the menu since he's TR. The winner of Guzman/Allakherdiev will become the mandatory for Garcia's WBA belt. Garcia is the Ring/WBC/WBA champion, so it's not far-fetched to call him the "best" LWW.

My top 5:
                    1. Garcia
                    2. Peterson
                    3. Matthysse
                    4. Winner of Guzman/Allakherdiev
                    5. Khan

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                      He beat Campbell/Holt and starched Khan/Morales. He's unarguably a Top 5 LWW. He needs to beat Matthysse and Peterson to clean out the division. Judah is Ring #3, so it's a decent match-up. I don't like that the WBC belt will be on the line though.
                      I don't care what the RING says. Do YOU really think Judah is #3?

Comment

Working...
                      X