Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rescoring Fights from the son of a judge: Vol 3. Andre Ward vs Carl Froch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember giving Froch 3 rounds and I remember thinking to myself ''Ward is coasting now'' which means he put in work in the early stage of the fight. Was not as close as 115-113.

Comment

the fight was competetive but to say it was razor thin or ward barely edged him is nonsense. froch gave him a good run for his money but in the end ward won comfortably.

Comment

end score is correct, alot of idiots on here dont know how to score

Comment

Lol 115-113 is a joke. Froch was completely outclassed in this fight. There's a reason he said he didn't want to fight Ward again.

Comment

Been a fan of Froch for many years. He is in my top 3.

He got beat. My score 117-111 for Ward.
            Froch fought like a chump. He was consistently beaten to the punch.
            Even Ward said he was surprised how slow Froch was. I agree with Ward, Frochy was slow and did not adjust.

I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch but I suspect Ward would win.

Comment

117-111 for Ward. He controlled the fight not dominated.

Froch was coming strong at the end. I don't see 114-113 in any way shape or form

Comment

What is this "son of a judge" talking about

Ward dominated the middle of the fight, and his scorecard doesn't have Ward winning two concesutive rounds.

Froch may have won the last 2/3 rounds he was controlled throughout the whole fight.

He didn't get off as was the case against Dirrell, but Ward was standing right in front of him.

I'm a Froch fan, even I thought he won no more than 3 rounds.

Comment

when i watched this fight live i had it 115-113 as well. but i rewatched it a couple months back and only found 3 rounds i could give to froch. and i'm a froch fan too.

ward is definitely growing as a fighter and has come a long way since the bika fight. i scored that fight a draw live and on the 2nd viewing (which i had also watched a few months back).

i wouldn't mind seeing ward vs froch 2, but it might be more of the same. ward is getting better and froch may be on the verge of slowing down after the tough schedule he's had over these last few years. he aint no spring chicken either.

this was a much better scorecard than the one you did for khan vs peterson. but i have to ask...where's volume 2? haha

Comment

Working...
                  X