Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matthyse has not earned a scrap with Danny Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you see the fights against Zab and Devon? Mattheyse was robbed vs. Devon and the Zab fight was 50/50

Comment

other than brando rios what fight is there for danny? matthyse has two good wins over ajose and soto and i also personally believe he beat alexander and judah so he should be undefeated right now.

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
        other than brando rios what fight is there for danny? matthyse has two good wins over ajose and soto and i also personally believe he beat alexander and judah so he should be undefeated right now.
        zab super judah!

Comment

Originally posted by Saracen View Post
          He doesn't generate a lot of money and nor does he have a title, or 'full' one. People who generate money, sell a lot or have full titles are easier to make. He is dangerous, I won't deny, but he certainly is getting far too much hype.
          I think Lucas vs Swift would be a great fight, both have a chin and both throw shots like they mean it. Matthysse deserves the hype he is getting, steps up to everyone and doesn't duck.

Don't tell me Zab or Devon beat him easily, those were both close fights and could have gone either way. I'm of the opinion that the winner of those fights only got the edge because they had something in common: Their nationality.

Comment

Matthyse lost to Devon and Zab, and beat a career 135 lber. He does not deserve a shot at the current main man at 140 at all.

When Matthyse actually beats a top JWW, then he deserves a shot.

Plus Soto had family issues.
            According to somebody on here, Matthysse is a war rapist. He is exciting and Danny Garcia is a good style for him, since he stays in the pocket and has more warrior blood in him. This is a fantasy fight and I get the feeling it won't happen. It seems promoters aren't willing to give true fans the fights that we want the most.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jay- View Post
              I think Lucas vs Swift would be a great fight, both have a chin and both throw shots like they mean it. Matthysse deserves the hype he is getting, steps up to everyone and doesn't duck.

Don't tell me Zab or Devon beat him easily, those were both close fights and could have gone either way. I'm of the opinion that the winner of those fights only got the edge because they had something in common: Their nationality.
              alexander vs lucas wasn't close at all. don't give alexander any credibility by saying it was close. judah fight was sorta close on the cards but still impossible that zab won.

Comment

Matthyse lost to Devon and Zab, and beat a career 135 lber. He does not deserve a shot at the current main man at 140 at all.

When Matthyse actually beats a top JWW, then he deserves a shot.

Plus Soto had family issues.
                Matthysse stops Garcia.....

Comment

Even with the Ring title ...it means nothing , everyone knows

Matthysse is the man @ 140

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    alexander vs lucas wasn't close at all. don't give alexander any credibility by saying it was close. judah fight was sorta close on the cards but still impossible that zab won.
                    You get what I mean, I know Matthysse won both fights, but to a lot of people on here the fights could have gone either way.

Lucas is a warrior who isn't a phony like some others I won't name. If everyone in boxing had the guts that he did, boxing would be the number one sport on earth.

Comment

Morales was a damn rematch clause. Clearly you have not been following the Boxing news.

Zab has as much right as Matthyse. Zab actually beat Matthyse.
                      no one thinks Zab beat Matthysse, he lost and so did Alexander. Wasnt even close. Matthysse beats the wheels off of Garcia easy

Comment

Working...
                      X