Comments Thread For: Francisco is Now in Line To Face Guillermo Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

drian is kinda like naseem hamed awkward

Comment

What a surprise, the Rigondeaux cherry picking tour continues.

Hey Rigo, if you want to fight people who are unranked at 122 lbs then fight Abgeko. He called you out so stop ducking him you coward.

Comment

this is bad . rigo fighting this nobody , and donaire fighting old and beaten guys. bob arum doing all these mismatches to hyppen rigo donaire . rigo needs big names , not mismatches. this is not good for us , the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
          I'll say this, this isn't Rigo's fault. I commend Rigo for wanting to fight the best but his team puts him in with prospects instead of genuine contenders and stars.
          It's Rigo's fault for resigning with Bob Arum. He could have gone with another promoter.

Time to accept responsibility for his actions.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            That's exactly why they wanna make this fight, trying to draw more filipino fight fans.

It's either that or Roy personally called Arum and told him "I'm tired of these weird ass foreign names! Get a fighter whose name I can pronounce!"
            The Pinoys are here to stay! But I'm still going with option B.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
              Lol at rigo taking the easy route just like canelo eh.
              Yeap, because Canelo was fighting who in his 11? Wait, he still fighting bums...

Comment

What happened to the poon fight all the rigo fanboys were crowing about??? Rigo probably priced himself out again

Step up and fight agbeko coward. Drian's no pushover and I wouldn't mind that fight, but there are more attractive opponents to choose from.

Comment

Working...
                X