No announcement yet.

Antonio Margarito didn't use wraps when he pummelled Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    Not emotional, just using logic like you are. That's all you guys really have, the using it with Mosley but not in his biggest fight and the Capetillo thing.

I mean Capetillo is the same guy that trained Segura to make Calderon quit twice.

As you don't get emotional with Jones? So every Jones debate we shouldn't take you seriously then cause of your emotions to that guy who's a cheater as well? Hmmmm.
    Do whatever you gotta do, son.

Ive debated roy for 6 years on this website... Not deleted a single thread aginst him.

No emotions.

Just stay on topic in this thread... Weird, I remember having this problem with you before.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      Innocent until proven guilty!

Being convicted of one crime doesn't make you guilty of another
      Margarito is innocent!

Free Margarito, the Mexican Nelson Mandela!
      Its a conspiracy.

Oscar De La Hoya paid off Capetillo to plant that **** in Margarito's gloves so he could ruin his reputation and continue to shamelessly duck him.

Tony is an innocent victim

Comment

I don't even know what you are talking about, and I'm aborting this pointless exchange
        Sure ya do.

Your new found hard on way of posting.

It doesnt work.

Comment

Erm he went out on his knee
          Better than his back. He got beat and knew it. Out on knee or his back. He gave what he had and all he had. Ill never say Marg cheated in that that fight. But i can say he beat Cotto up. Ill never discredit Cotto for dropping to his knee with the beating he took. He held on when most would have crumbled at less!

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            because he never cheated.....
            exactly..............

:cry: but but they found trace elements in his wraps :cry:

:cry: he didn't win a fight after he got caught :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
              Do whatever you gotta do, son.

Ive debated roy for 6 years on this website... Not deleted a single thread aginst him.

No emotions.

Just stay on topic in this thread... Weird, I remember having this problem with you before.
              You get all sentimental dealing with Jones as an example but anyways................you people need to realize that Cotto is not superman. Body shot take a toll on you, especially if you're not guarding well against them and moving a lot. People just want to implant something like he cheated to make them feel better about the pain they dealt when Cotto lost. My 2c.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                Sure ya do.

Your new found hard on way of posting.

It doesnt work.
                "hard" way of posting?

I post what I think, I'm not putting on some act, and I don't care if some people online think I'm "hard" or not lol

I mean really

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
                  So all of the people who shook Tony's hands after the fight, didn't notice they were rock hard?

They all noticed how many uppercuts Cotto ate , but completely went numb when shaking tonys hands.

Oooohh k.
                  lol!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                    You get all sentimental dealing with Jones as an example but anyways................you people need to realize that Cotto is not superman. Body shot take a toll on you, especially if you're not guarding well against them and moving a lot. People just want to implant something like he cheated to make them feel better about the pain they dealt when Cotto lost. My 2c.
                    Especially when the very next fight they found a USED wrap attempting to load gloves against a shot Mosley.

lol

****s actually funny

He didnt do it! Hes innocent!

Comment

"plaster" didn't obliterate Golden Johnson in 1 round

Comment

Working...
                      X