No announcement yet.

Antonio Margarito didn't use wraps when he pummelled Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
    :rofl1: Bro..you're the funniest dude on this site bar none!..the funniest **** is when people take your troll posts serious and co-sign..comedy at it's finest..

and Reed bodied everyone in this thread...single handedly...I can't believe this topic even continues to creep up after 4 years and a rematch..

funny how everyone says Margarito was done because of the Pacquiao fight..Cotto took a beating from Pacquiao and Clottey and still had enough in the tank to shut Margarito out in the rematch..

whether you believe he cheated against Cotto or not is all based on opinion..but the facts are he was a 1:2 underdog against Cotto and was a 4:1 favorite against Mosley..it doesn't add up why he'd cheat against a faded Mosley, but not against a prime undefeated Cotto..

and ..."....Cheat against a Cheater..roflmaoajajajaputo" and is a cop out answer..
    Cotto ran like a scalded dog against Pac and Clottey. Margarito took way more punishment against Mosley and Pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
      Margarito fans just need to STFU. All the hate toward the Puerto Ricans. I know we have the much better looking women, better music, better beaches, better traditions, better food, and Pound per Pound and Per Capital MUCH BETTER BOXERS!

No reason they cant stop hating!
      Is that why you live in US? Lol

Comment

• I think he used against Cotto, Cintron, Golden Johnson and Paul Williams.

Comment

• It makes zero sense to say margarita used wraps in his fight with Shane and ONLY Shane. Margarita was in his prime, just beat Cotto, on top of the boxing world, why on gods green earth would he tamper with his gloves for only the shane fight?
          Last edited by Lords; 11-05-2012, 12:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Its a piece of thread
            Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
            Yeah... Probably not.
            Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Thought that was commonly known. Oh well now you know. Its a piece of black thread.
            Yeah...... Thats what it is.
            Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post

yep looks like some loose thread no doubt
            That is one loose piece of black thread.
            Oh shyt...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Burner View Post
              Oh shyt...

Keep reading the thread ******

Comment

• Damn Im trying to find that article when Williams was talking about the Marg fight. The search function is shot to shyt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Burner View Post
                  Damn Im trying to find that article when Williams was talking about the Marg fight. The search function is shot to shyt.
                  Did you find the part where REED admits its black thread or you too busy cleaning his jism off your chin? How does MOD **** taste by the way? You outta know....lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    All of you ignorant little girls on both side of this argument can't stop talking about this can you?

The truth is this...

Margarito was a warrior, a guy who left his heart in the ring time and time again. The reality about whether he used wraps in his fight vs Cotto will never be known, but when you are found with illegal wraps in one fight, you are guilty forever.

If he used them in the Mosley fight, then he could have used them in other fights. Did he? We will never know but the fact is when you cheat the way he did, his legacy is forever tainted and it's a shame because he was such an exciting fighter who left it all in the ring.

I loved Margarito before the wrap scandal, now I have lost respect for him for even being involved with something like that. He took the hard way up, he wasn't given anything and showed what a true warrior is about but his legacy is forever tainted.
                    Good post. Hes guilty and Cotto retired him I dont see why people still get so irate about it. He was caught using illegal wraps that really happened its not shyt that was made up.

Good post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      Did you find the part where REED admits its black thread or you too busy cleaning his jism off your chin? How does MOD **** taste by the way? You outta know....lol
                      Now I see why you get banned twice a month.

Comment

Working...
                      X