• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
    no plaster in the Tony fight
    no 2 lb "draining" in the Pac fight either
    Cotto just wasn't tough enough for Tony, or good enough for Pac
    his fans never give up on these excuses
    I remember there was a big thing about Margarito apparently being on steroids at first

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      I remember there was a big thing about Margarito apparently being on steroids at first
      yep, then all the "Margarito vs prime Trinidad at 160lbs, who wins?" threads that followed :laugh:

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        You noticed how they came out laughing and accusing and when it was proven false, they went into hiding. :lo1l: God that was hilarious. Cottoville on NSB was like a ghost town.

Comment

• Brah: noun//origin Latin- A word Margarito fans call Cotto fans when referring to Cottos fans this when Cottos fans accused Margarito of cheating against Miguel Cotto. Used in sentence: Come on brah, Margarito didn't use illegally plastered handwraps.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            Same thing, no evidence but the guilt trip hurt him more than just being honest.
            um nope, Oj probably did it.

Margarito didn't do anything. If anyone did ANYTHING it was his trainer.
            Margarito would only be guilty if he knew or had any knowledge at all. We don't know that. Infact it's very possible he didn't know.

Oj did it himself, Margarito didn't. It's not the same thing, but comparing him to a disgusting murderer like OJ is just a way to associate him with a person everyone hates. It's like when politicians find vague similarities between Hitler and their current political opponent. In reality they're nothing alike but they want people to think of Hitler when they think of their opponent.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArtThouFurious? View Post
              If you're going to assume Margarito loaded up for the Cotto fight, wouldn't one also have to reach the conclusion that he did the same against Williams, who was able to walk thru everything Marg threw at him and handed him an L in the process?
              Margarito missed a lot of punches in that fight. When he did land on pw, he did lump him up a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                Can anyone explain these two photos for me? To me they suggest he was trying to use the same inserts in the Mosley fight (that were confiscated) than in the Cotto Fight. Note the Blood Stain
                The blood stain is on many boxers gloves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                  If he wouldn't of beat Martinez, I wonder how your opinion would be.
                  A cheater is a cheater "brah"....proof in the performances, no need to divert from the obvious.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArtThouFurious? View Post
                    If you're going to assume Margarito loaded up for the Cotto fight, wouldn't one also have to reach the conclusion that he did the same against Williams, who was able to walk thru everything Marg threw at him and handed him an L in the process?
                    we'll he lost that fight which means he didn't use anything. That's their logic anyway. Because hitting someone 300 times on the face isn't suppose to destroy it and if it does you must be using something.

I wonder what would happen if Paulie landed 300 punches on someones face. would it be clean and unblemished?

Comment

• Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
                      The blood stain is on many boxers gloves.
                      not before the fight happens as was the case here

Comment

Working...
                      X