No announcement yet.

Antonio Margarito didn't use wraps when he pummelled Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think he did use the wraps.

But I also think he would've beaten Cotto without them. Mosley was lifting Margarito up and throwing him around.

He was physically strong enough to take away Margarito's momentum before it even started. Even if he had managed to use his wraps against Mosley I don't think the fight would be any different.

But Cotto didn't really have any way to stop Margarito from gaining that momentum, with a chin like that you can't really keep him out with a jab, Mosley did the right thing. Cotto did the wrong thing.

That said, good riddance. I was glad to see him go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      Tyson biting Holyfield's ear.

Bone>>>>>>>Cartilage

For what? The issue is Cotto here. You just laughed at my logics without proving anything but just insulting me.

He beat Cotto with pressure, uppercuts, walking through his punches, body shots, and balls. What's next you're going to tell me he had plaster in his chin? Where was Cotto's signature body shot?
      I didnt insult you? Lol

No... In his gloves bro... His gloves... We're 10 pages deep and still confused?

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
        Can anyone explain these two photos for me? To me they suggest he was trying to use the same inserts in the Mosley fight (that were confiscated) than in the Cotto Fight. Note the Blood Stain
        Awwww the good ol pics.

You tell me what is in the pic....plaster? It sure is pretty flexible to be plaster.

Do you people even realize that you get stains from even your boxing gloves as well?

Them pics don't prove jack.

I mean I can question if Cotto is gay and post pics of him riding the fat guy. That is much more convincing evidence if you ask me.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
          Lmao @ this entire post.

Im not gonna kiss your ass bro.... I swear i wont.

looooooooool

Keep the entertainment rolling in... Seriously, I even read your posts with your accent, ****s even that much more funny
          Stop embarrassing yourself

Like a baby in a man's body ffs

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            The beating he received by Mosely changed him. He's volume puncher that starts slow he couldn't implement his strategy on pacquiao and took another massive beating. By the time he fought Cotto he wasn't the same. Not to mention the fact that Cotto fought him differently. It isn't very hard to understand why his performances diminished, but of course to a person that WANTS to believe something you'll never change their mind. Your mind is already set and you'll only see what you want to
            excellent post maniac

Comment

• Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
              Margacheato as a human being is a scum bag..making fun of freddie roach?? Who and why would someone do that??

He's a cheater and if he tried to use it against old mosley it's common sense that he used it against cotto..

In the mosley fight we could see that without his plaster he's NOTHING..the plaster gave him more power in his punches but also gave him more mental advantage..he knew that sooner or later the opponent could not withstand those punches..

He's a criminal and in boxing he's a nobody..he will always be remembered as a cheater who makes fun of sick people.
              Do you speak Spanish if not shut the fuck up, He wasn't making fun of roach. He was saying how roach is so scared of him etc etc and the pre convo before that will confirm that, brandon on the other hand is ******ed and made fun of roach.

So stop talking out your ass, like a idiot. Dumbass

Comment

• And OJ didn't kill Nicole.

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                  Time to accept it, Ricans

Despite the fact that Margarito busted up and bloodied PAC with about 3 punches landed all night, we are somehow supposed to belive that Cotto ate punch after punch, round after round, dozens, and dozens of times.

The same Cotto who always cuts, and was wobbled against lesser fighters somehow absorbed brutal punches with the aid of cement all that time.

The same Cotto who didn't exactly have it easy with old, shot, one eyed marg in the rematch?

nope

Rito been a lifetime cheater, done it for all of his fights pre-Mosley....after that, he failed utterly....proof in the performances.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    The beating he received by Mosely changed him. He's volume puncher that starts slow he couldn't implement his strategy on pacquiao and took another massive beating. By the time he fought Cotto he wasn't the same. Not to mention the fact that Cotto fought him differently. It isn't very hard to understand why his performances diminished, but of course to a person that WANTS to believe something you'll never change their mind. Your mind is already set and you'll only see what you want to
                    Ironic..... You're describing Magarito fans

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      Oh ****
                      What color are your pom poms?

Dont forget to green k that weak ass post?

Ill never kiss your ass bro! NEVERRRRRRRR!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X